Downloading multiple Decal Sets?

Maybe I am just missing something, and my searching hasn't come up with anything yet. (I played FM4 and skipped up to FM6 recently)

I know that the storefront is gone for decals, and in order to download you have to start painting a car. Choose the layer, search decals etc. My question is - is there a way to download community made decals more than one at a time.

I want to make an Audi/Red Bull fantasy car out of the E23 (I know others have, but I want to try my hand at it), so the first search I did was "Red Bull" to get the logos and bulls and the sun. The results numbered in the hundreds (awesome community). So I selected one, attached it to the car which saved it in my design catalog. But to do my livery, I needed like six different Red Bull decals, plus several Audi ones and other sponsor decals.

To get each of the next ones, you have to press search, the RB to get back to the search results and scroll through again until you found the next one you wanted. Is there a way that I am not seeing to just mark a bunch and pull them all into your catalog at once?

Maybe I am just missing something, and my searching hasn't come up with anything yet. (I played FM4 and skipped up to FM6 recently)

I know that the storefront is gone for decals, and in order to download you have to start painting a car. Choose the layer, search decals etc. My question is - is there a way to download community made decals more than one at a time.

I want to make an Audi/Red Bull fantasy car out of the E23 (I know others have, but I want to try my hand at it), so the first search I did was "Red Bull" to get the logos and bulls and the sun. The results numbered in the hundreds (awesome community). So I selected one, attached it to the car which saved it in my design catalog. But to do my livery, I needed like six different Red Bull decals, plus several Audi ones and other sponsor decals.

To get each of the next ones, you have to press search, the RB to get back to the search results and scroll through again until you found the next one you wanted. Is there a way that I am not seeing to just mark a bunch and pull them all into your catalog at once?
I don't know if you can do that or not, I haven't designed much of my own stuff yet. If it works like tuning, if you have several creators who make a lot of decals or designs you like, you can go to creator info and follow them. That way any decals or designs they have, would pop up at the front of the scroll bar anytime you search. Just like when you follow a tuner. :)

Back