Downloading multiple photos to USB - Scapes Mode

SpecMiata-JSW

Dad/Business Owner/Spec Miata Racer/Sim Racer
Premium
United States
Winter Park, FL
DNA_SpecMiata
Hello all! I’ve been playing in Scapes a lot lately and trying to get my photos to my computer without sharing them. I use the ‘download to usb’ function, but it only allows me to download one at a time.

Has anyone figured out a way to download multiple photos at one time, or are we forced to download each photo individually?

Thanks for any tips or tricks!

Hello all! I’ve been playing in Scapes a lot lately and trying to get my photos to my computer without sharing them. I use the ‘download to usb’ function, but it only allows me to download one at a time.

Has anyone figured out a way to download multiple photos at one time, or are we forced to download each photo individually?

Thanks for any tips or tricks!
In my case I just browse the pics of my gallery with R1/L1 and take screenshots with the Share button. It is then far quicker to select/copy them on an USB stick.
It works on the PS4 Pro because the whole chain is in 4K but I don’t know if it is the same on a standard PS4.

Thank you @Cytoria for the tip, I never thought about trying that, most likely because I never knew how the Share button worked. I assumed it 'shared' every photo you shared to everyone on your friends list, is this not the case? Unfortunately, I'm out of town until Sunday, so I won't be able to try it until then, but I will look into this for sure. Thanks again!

Ah yeah, do not do this! The share button will take screenshots with significantly more artifacts and bitcrushing than if you transfer them directly from GTS, especially on a regular ps4. If you want your pictures to look exactly how they did in GTS you have to export them.

Unfortunately there does not appear to be a good way of exporting multiple at once, which is a rather silly oversight if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back