Downloads?

Just the upgrades from Spec I to II then to III. I believe the minimum you'll have is Spec II. Spec III includes the Citroen GT, Ferrari California and something else that slips my mind, and I think it also had a physics update. If you have the GT etc then you're bang up to date.

Also, you can't race online until you have Spec III.

Just the upgrades from Spec I to II then to III. I believe the minimum you'll have is Spec II. Spec III includes the Citroen GT, Ferrari California and something else that slips my mind, and I think it also had a physics update. If you have the GT etc then you're bang up to date.

Also, you can't race online until you have Spec III.

And the Lotus Evora :sly:

Thanks you all for the replies.

One more question. Is the internet free? Such as connecting and playing online/updates and what not? I thought I heard that a while back but saw some sort of online game card at Wal Mart.

Apart from what you pay to your Internet Service Provider, yes.

Thanks you all for the replies.

One more question. Is the internet free? Such as connecting and playing online/updates and what not? I thought I heard that a while back but saw some sort of online game card at Wal Mart.

Playing games online with the PS3 is free, but you have to get internet service before you can get online. Also the game cards are used to buy stuff at the Playstation Store online.

edited: Always to slow!:guilty:

Didn't Spec II like double the car count or something? Adding cars like the Brera and the the '91 NSX and a bunch of others?
As he stated that he'd "just got the game" chances are he has Spec II or III. Spec I was the original Japanese release. By the time it was released in Europe, it was Spec II.

It says "over 60 dream cars" on the European box, and "over 60 ultra-realistic cars" on the US box. And yes, that's Spec 2.

Get the Japanese Spec III, Since it comes only
on a Blue-Ray disc. There are probably some on eBay.
It will be wise to start there, and thats how I got mine.

Back