Dozens of X2010 cars available for cheap!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yaycandy69
  • 25 comments
  • 1,384 views

Yaycandy69

(Banned)
Messages
423
Messages
Way to many accounts.
Messages
Sending Account: Yaycandy69
I have 40+ X2010 cars up for trade. Not looking for anything too expensive. Just being Generous.

I also have Dozens of these cars available:

Nascar
Toyota 7
FGT
Tom's Supra
Minolta Racecar
Nomad Lambo
Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Rally Car
Rally cars (All Lancia Rally cars)
Bugatti
Ferrari's
Lambos
Super Gt
Pretty Much ANYTHING

PM me if Interested
 
can trade now and offer any ferrari up to 1 mil
 
I have 40+ X2010 cars up for trade. Not looking for anything too expensive. Just being Generous.

I also have Dozens of these cars available:

Nascar
Toyota 7
FGT
Tom's Supra
Minolta Racecar
Nomad Lambo
Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Rally Car
Rally cars (All Lancia Rally cars)
Bugatti
Ferrari's
Lambos
Super Gt
Pretty Much ANYTHING

PM me if Interested

What kind of X2010s? Proto, colored, or Vettel?
 
Hey, can I trade you a Sebastien Loeb WRC for an X1?
 
Is the toms supra the premium???
 
any ferrari up to 1 mil? now?
 
Not able to trade/gift now. Ive reached my limit. Any other day im available
 
I have a GT by Citroen Race car with 0 Miles ready to trade immediately.

I also have:

Fairlady Z Concept LM Race car
FTO Super Touring Car
TVR Cebera Speed 12 '00
Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Toyota 7 Race Car '70

willing to trade any of these for X1 PM or reply if interested.

PSN ID: Texas_Warhead51
 
F2007 for the premim toms supra?
 
Will give a Miura for the X2010
 
F2007 for the premim toms supra?

It can be a deal but im not available for trade right now because ive reached daily limit. I can put you down for Immediate trade tomorrow
 
cusco dunlop subaru for suzuki escudo. i already got x2010 be generous plz :D
 
Im also interested in US CE codes. For trade with any car even X2010
 
Would you take an FGT in blue for one please ?
 
I have the stealth and the chrome CE codes and I want to trade them with if you have the F10, the F2007 and the X2010
 
69 ford gt40 for a toyota 7?
 
I will trade my Chrome and Stealth CE codes with the X2010, F10 and F2007
If you have the 2 Ferrari's ;)
 
How about a Diablo Nomad Race car for X2010?
 
I'm looking for a x2010. will trade for anything I have. PM if interested.
 
What do you ask for an FGT and X2010 ?? :)
 
Got a Focus WRC '08 with some upgrades and racing softs for trade. F430 Scuderia again with mods. Lambo Gallardo. Take your pick if you're interested.

Also got some standards for trade. Ford GT, Mercedes 190 E, Lancia Stratos, Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car, Ford RS200.
 
Yaycandy i sent a request to yaycandy19 as insyructed,left a note and sent my citroen gt. I havent received anything
 
Back