- 7,274

- beyond down under
- Skython11
Anyone who watches TV may have hear these names being called across intercoms in hospital scenes, I've heard it on quite a few times on many different shows, what I hear is, "Dr. Davis, telephone please Dr. Davis, telephone please Dr. Blair, Dr. Blair, Dr. J. Hamilton, Dr. J. Hamilton," now the first time I heard this on anything was on Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime album, but has now noticed it popping up on many many TV programs.
The snippet can be heard here on the Queensryche album at 0.22, it's used on many TV shows and I was just wondering if you guys have heard it before.
EDIT: Meh, don't want large bumps. And I want to lock a thread. Yipeeee
The snippet can be heard here on the Queensryche album at 0.22, it's used on many TV shows and I was just wondering if you guys have heard it before.
EDIT: Meh, don't want large bumps. And I want to lock a thread. Yipeeee
Last edited: