DR/SR BUG!

Canada
Kingston
When completing a level of DR say from B to A the bar is full do a sport race clean no contact come 3rd the bar for DR drops all the way to the bottom as if I just transferred to A but it's staying at B now I have to do it all over again. This has happened twice this week. PLEASE HELP.

Attachments

• IMG_20230205_210554.jpg
    IMG_20230205_210554.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 5
I dont think its a bug, just you need to upkeep that A status. Meaning to keep having good results because when you just transfer to the new rating, all it takes is a few lost positions for you to backtrack in DR points.

When completing a level of DR say from B to A the bar is full do a sport race clean no contact come 3rd the bar for DR drops all the way to the bottom as if I just transferred to A but it's staying at B now I have to do it all over again. This has happened twice this week. PLEASE HELP.
I bet your SR is currently B also.

You cannot advance your DR past your SR (your SR can be lower, but it has to fall first). Increase your SR to A or higher and you'll see your DR will join it at A; this only is a weird display bug where it's showing your progress as if you are A while showing you as B.

Back