~DR30's Genuine Realism Gallery~

Australia
Victoria
JDM_Tuning_DR30
I hope you all will appreciate these photos, please give me your feedback down below and some ideas :).

Will be updating this gallery with photos constantly, so keep checking back!

Nissan Series -
My goal in these shots was to show to the pureness of these amazing Nissans, and the wonderful design.

1. (Description) - I feel this shot really captures the detail in the beautiful Nissan Skyline GTR R34, and the unfocused lens also helps bring out the beast perfectly.
ZvVsuu.jpg

2. (Description) - I feel this shot brings out the stunning vibrancy in this colourful Nissan 300zx.
80Ueea.jpg

3. (Description) - The final shot of these two beasts.
PJTcoZ.jpg

Mazda 787b Series - (More to be added)

I was intending these shots to be a tribute towards this legendary race car.

1. (Description) - This first shot of the wonderfully rotary powered 787b brings out a feel of speed and power.
62813.jpeg

2. (Description) - This shot looks great in my opinion due to the morning sun of Circuit de la Sarthe reflecting off the aerodynamic body of the legendary car.
62818.jpeg

3. (Description) - This shot is very full of depth and contrast due to the light rain of early dusk. Looks better and better the closer you look at it.
62817.jpeg

Ferrari 458 Italia

1. (Keep in mind this isn't a realistic attempt at a Ferrari advertisement).

- This shot of the 458 Italia shows the wonderful design implemented into bodywork of the true Italian beauty. The morning sun reflects off of the Italia like butter.
62832.jpeg

Wheel Advertisement Series -

These shots obviously aren't real advertisements, but my goal was to make them look as if they were real. I also think the logos make the pictures seem a lot more refined.

1. (Description) - This first shot of the Subaru STI Wagon Advertising Advan was originally a fully coloured photo, but I realized the de-saturated effect made it become a lot more interesting to see.
yqoQct.jpg

2. (Description) - This shot of the Mazda Rx-7 Infini Advertising BBS is a stunner because of the realistic looking edges and reflections on the car, and the warm city sun coming through the buildings. The BBS improves the feel.
L5ENhQ.jpg

3. (Description) - This shot of the Ford Mustang Boss 302 advertising O.Z Racing came out very nicely because of the well saturated colours and the short field of view works well with the logo.
ZPuDn9.jpg

4. (Description) - The final shot of the series - the Nissan Skyline R32 (Amazing car!) advertising Rays Engineering is definitely up there as one of my favourites, because of the amazing look of this import and the slick looking lighting on the car. The logo improves the professional feel of the photo.
U0uEjE.jpg

More Pictures Coming Soon!!

Last edited:
That first ferrari shot is quite well done, and the logo adds a little spark to it! I like it! It would seem that you used the miniature filter on that second one though, and while that makes the toning of the picture nicer, it blurs the top and bottom of the picture, which looks a little odd. The Nissan set is great! I especially like the third one as it captures the brilliance of both cars! Great start to your gallery! Hope to see more in the future!

That first ferrari shot is quite well done, and the logo adds a little spark to it! I like it! It would seem that you used the miniature filter on that second one though, and while that makes the toning of the picture nicer, it blurs the top and bottom of the picture, which looks a little odd. The Nissan set is great! I especially like the third one as it captures the brilliance of both cars! Great start to your gallery! Hope to see more in the future!

Thank you brother! Appreciate it so much, spot on with your criticism towards the 2nd Italia shot man.
(just added a description to each photo if you'd care to read them haha!)
Will definitely be posting more, so keep checking :)

Last edited:
Thanks you man, appreciate it heaps!

Thank you brother! Appreciate it so much, spot on with your criticism towards the 2nd Italia shot man.
(just added a description to each photo if you'd care to read them haha!)
I most certainly did read them all! And by the way, i have just thought of another thing that may be confusing you. I noticed that the shots of the 787B were motionless, and i realized that you may be missing something that almost all new GT6 photographers (including me) miss. If you press triangle whilst in the camera on GT6, go down too the box 'panning mode' and select 'panning mode 3'. This panning mode allows you to then put the shutter speed right the way down to 1/60 and make shots with allot of motion blur in them. If you have any questions, PM me! :)

I most certainly did read them all! And by the way, i have just thought of another thing that may be confusing you. I noticed that the shots of the 787B were motionless, and i realized that you may be missing something that almost all new GT6 photographers (including me) miss. If you press triangle whilst in the camera on GT6, go down too the box 'panning mode' and select 'panning mode 3'. This panning mode allows you to then put the shutter speed right the way down to 1/60 and make shots with allot of motion blur in them. If you have any questions, PM me! :)
Yes I see exactly what you are talking about, I will go out today and get some action shots :).

Latest Posts

Back