Drafting

  • Thread starter Thread starter AzNBoI_5o4
  • 2 comments
  • 652 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
I'm just wondering if drafting works in GT4 because i hear the wind when u go really fast, but when u go behind people the wind stops making noises. So does your car goes as fast as the car in front if you go behind them??
 
Yes, the lack of wind noise means that you are drafting, and yes you go faster. There are several driving missions devoted just to drafting, but I cannot remember the mission #s off the top of my head.
 
srpst23
Yes, the lack of wind noise means that you are drafting, and yes you go faster. There are several driving missions devoted just to drafting, but I cannot remember the mission #s off the top of my head.

Correct, and a good answer, srpst23.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back