• Thread starter The Cake
  • 23 comments

The Cake

(Banned)
Norway
Norway
CakaCool
Hello.

I'm stuck at the the last drag race in mission races. I tried the redbull competition, soft tyres and tuned the gear box. Also soft at the rear to get more grip. I'm 2 tenth slow. Than I bought the same nissan gtr that the ai i using. Maxed out everything, bit the ai os just flying away from me. Any tips?

Use the GT-R with upgrades, soft tires, make sure you can choose the F/R power balance (40/60 towards 30/70 should work nicely). When in 3rd gear, start using nitrous. AWD makes a big difference here.

Use the GT-R with upgrades, soft tires, make sure you can choose the F/R power balance (40/60 towards 30/70 should work nicely). When in 3rd gear, start using nitrous. AWD makes a big difference here.
Yep, I used a 933 hp R35 GT-R to win the drag races, then PD wiped the boards after last week’s update. I couldn’t beat my existing time to re-post using the GT-R, so had to unleash Tommy Hawk. If they wipe the boards again I’m toast. :lol:

Hello.

I'm stuck at the the last drag race in mission races. I tried the redbull competition, soft tyres and tuned the gear box. Also soft at the rear to get more grip. I'm 2 tenth slow. Than I bought the same nissan gtr that the ai i using. Maxed out everything, bit the ai os just flying away from me. Any tips?
R35 GT-R fully modded/tuned, no rear spoiler, race soft tyres, nitrous, soften the rear suspension a little, shift awd to 50:50, manual gears start in 2nd gear, just after you start rolling hit the nitrous & keep it pinned, easy gold time after time. 👌👍

Hello.

Was stuck like you, it was doing my nut in bruv, someone recommended the tomahawk starting gently in 4th then letting rip in 5th I hit 6th, did that smashed it, and my time was -01.72 to the competition

Just curious:

That freaking Viper is incredibly fast. Has anyone tried to replicate it's performance? Or is it simply possesed by evil forces?

Just curious:

That freaking Viper is incredibly fast. Has anyone tried to replicate it's performance? Or is it simply possesed by evil forces?
i just used an r32 with the 1k hp motor swap and softs and you can beat it by a replicatable 0.8 seconds, with nitrous by 1.2 and its easy to tune.

Back