drag racing on a console/PC game

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greyout
  • 6 comments
  • 803 views
dude who cares watch the replay when the race is over to see how close you two were
 
I can also see the posted times at the end. Figuring out how close we WERE isn't the problem.

I'm talking about the thrill of competition in a close race.
 
plus, when are you gonna know when to hit the NAAAWS?

I guess it's just one of the compromises you have to endure when you use a circuit racer game engine for drag racing.

💡 you could always use the out-of-car view.
 
Its been confirmed that you can look to the side in GT4. See the Backfire Screen shots thread.
 
Does your car go faster if you see the other guy is a little ahead? Then why does it matter. Just race hard.
 
Back