Drag Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bigbazz
  • 10 comments
  • 1,363 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3,232
Wales
Wales
I've been searching and it seems there is no way to do a timed drag race in the game, no 400m or 1000m and also nowhere to record top speed times. This is something that i spent a lot of time with in GT4 and i'm amazed there aren't any threads about it already.

Whats your thoughts on this, this is something they could easily patch in (Top Gear test track), or provide as a DLC (old test course, las vegas drag strip).

If people are interested enough, and this thread gets attention, atleast sony will have an idea that we want to be able to do our 1/4 mile times and test top speeds.
 
It would be nice to see times for 1/8, 1/4, 1/2 and full miles as well as top speed on say, a 3 mile straight. I hope it shows up later.
 
I've been searching and it seems there is no way to do a timed drag race in the game, no 400m or 1000m and also nowhere to record top speed times. This is something that i spent a lot of time with in GT4 and i'm amazed there aren't any threads about it already.

Whats your thoughts on this, this is something they could easily patch in (Top Gear test track), or provide as a DLC (old test course, las vegas drag strip).

If people are interested enough, and this thread gets attention, atleast sony will have an idea that we want to be able to do our 1/4 mile times and test top speeds.

SSR7 you can test your top speed on
 
I've been searching and it seems there is no way to do a timed drag race in the game, no 400m or 1000m and also nowhere to record top speed times. This is something that i spent a lot of time with in GT4 and i'm amazed there aren't any threads about it already.

Whats your thoughts on this, this is something they could easily patch in (Top Gear test track), or provide as a DLC (old test course, las vegas drag strip).

If people are interested enough, and this thread gets attention, atleast sony will have an idea that we want to be able to do our 1/4 mile times and test top speeds.

It bazzles me with amazement they haven't included the best feature of previous GT's.... the amount of time I spent testing and tuning cars on the test course... more than actually racing.
 
I was at least hoping for the full rumway on the Top Gear Test Track.
 
I also spent a lot of time testing and tuning on the test course. To me that was a big part of the game.
 
It bazzles me with amazement they haven't included the best feature of previous GT's.... the amount of time I spent testing and tuning cars on the test course... more than actually racing.

In your opinion you mean. I don't care for drag racing really.

There are drag racing threads too. Search for them.
 
Maybe a drag racing dlc pack coming with some new premiums and a proper drag strip for multiplayer, pinkslips all the good stuff!! Please Kaz please.
 
There is a specific drag racing thread.

BUT why they don't allow you to mess around on the full Top Gear runway is beyond me.
 
I also spent a lot of time testing and tuning on the test course. To me that was a big part of the game.

Ditto.... :(
 
Duplicate of a duplicate - thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back