Drag set up for Integra

• Thread starter Shizight
  • 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if anyone has a drag setup for the Spoon Integra Type R 99' and/or the Acura Integra Type R 01'. I run mid to high 12's right now with both of them but would like to know if anyone has busted the 11's and if so if you would mind sharing some of the setup for me to build on something. The Spoon Integra is N/A and The Acura ITR is Turbo. Anything is appreciated.

Thank you

Shizight
I am wondering if anyone has a drag setup for the Spoon Integra Type R 99' and/or the Acura Integra Type R 01'. I run mid to high 12's right now with both of them but would like to know if anyone has busted the 11's and if so if you would mind sharing some of the setup for me to build on something. The Spoon Integra is N/A and The Acura ITR is Turbo. Anything is appreciated.

Thank you
Nothin against ya man, but front wheel drive cars aren't commonly drag cars.
the low 12 and high 11 is typically the limit, unless it's one of the few FWD funny cars. Basically you want the car as low as possible, and downforce should be maxed out for the whole car.
As for tranny, yur on your own since well that's car specific.

Drive it backwards, then its RWD and RWS. :ouch: :ouch:
But only one gear. :dunce:
Has anybody driven a CVT transmission car in reverse? Maybe reverse is variable as well. :crazy:

Yes i know FWD cars, you can't do much with. I own a boosted Integra in real life and would just like to get a fairly quick Integra on the game. I have all my AWD and RWD cars almost done for drag setups. im just a teg lover =/

Shizight
Yes i know FWD cars, you can't do much with. I own a boosted Integra in real life and would just like to get a fairly quick Integra on the game. I have all my AWD and RWD cars almost done for drag setups. im just a teg lover =/
WEll if you haven't yet, toy around wit the tcs, and put racing tires on it. Those 2 can improve times by small amounts. Possibly enough to get you to the very low 12s and possibly 11s. I'll play with one tonight since I have the time and I'll see what I can get and I'll psot up some settings and wahtnot tommorow.
Which Integra you using?
type R acura or the honda variant?
I'm assuming the acura type r so I'll get that rolling. 👍

Uncle Harry
Has anybody driven a CVT transmission car in reverse? Maybe reverse is variable as well. :crazy:
I haven't driven, but I know a guy who has and his old CVT Volvo achieved a speed of almost 100 km/h in reverse. He didn't have the nerves to go any faster, there were still reserves in the car.

So, the reverse is variable at least in some cases. :dopey:

Alright I dunno what kinda times you got, but the best I could get outta it after some tweaking and whatnot was 12.462
Here are the Settings:

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) 95'

Tires:
Racing Super Softs

NOS:

Original Turbo Kit
Original Suspension Kit
stage 3 lightweight
oil change
full upgrades
399hp
and a wing

Tranny:
1 2.120
2 1.345
3 .948
4 .704
5 .550
6 .452
Final 5.500
Auto 24

Suspension L/R
spring rate 19.5/19.5
ride height 72/72
absorbers 1/1
camber 0
toe 0
stabilisers 1/1

TCS: 7

Limited slip settings 60/60/20
Weight balance: 200 lbs at -50
Down force 30/30

The rest is all up to the driver and how well you can launch.
I ran a few 12.5s untill I figured the right rpms to launch etc, which of course I forgot. But I'm sure with practice you could possibly pull a 12.3, but not much more than that. There is just too much lag on the turbo make this car really fast.

take the turbo out and install the 3 n/a stages

start at lows revs 4500 are good
nitrous 100
put the rear spoiler and then 30/30

im running 11.7, 11.8 with those cars and my spoon civic is running 11.4

let me chek my setting and i will post them here ..

Try using 20/20 spring rate, 1/1 1/1 damper, min/max ride height, 0/0 camber, 0/0 toe, 1/1 stabilizer, 2.500 final drive (choose the appropriate auto).
And before you complain, this is GT2 drag and highspeed formula.

GT2 spoon integra 400m time, auto 10 on 4.875 (stock) final drive
12/10 115/115 time = 12.953
20/20 115/115 time = 12.940
20/20 74/115 time = 12.804
auto 10 on 2.500 final drive = 12.569

biggest advantage is using 2.500 final drive

I really want to know the final drive effect on GT4 :)

try to raise the back as much as you can and lower the front as much as you can to get the highest possible amount of weight to the front wheels for more grip if youre spinning the wheels

jspoon
take the turbo out and install the 3 n/a stages

start at lows revs 4500 are good
nitrous 100
put the rear spoiler and then 30/30

im running 11.7, 11.8 with those cars and my spoon civic is running 11.4

let me chek my setting and i will post them here ..

my dc5 runs 11.9's right now, ill see if i can beat your time

i have managed 12.2 out of my type r but i have never changed the oil, when i did i gain 30hp but never could tune it to run fast as before? its NA how do i get 11.6s?? i launch in second too.. What i really want is to get mid 11s with N/a and nitrous.im traping 130mph...

S13Dan
i have managed 12.2 out of my type r but i have never changed the oil, when i did i gain 30hp but never could tune it to run fast as before? its NA how do i get 11.6s?? i launch in second too.. What i really want is to get mid 11s with N/a and nitrous.im traping 130mph...

yes it is n/a, here the time

What are your setting to get into 11's? i did all the suspenson stuff.stiff springs, and raised the rear.. camber is at 0.0 Downforce is 30/30 but what about gearing? im at 17 i think and feathering all the way through 2nd and last bit of third.... and i did 12.2 in a DC2 with 281hp... my DC5 is slower and has 339hp. help me!

my gears are at 11 like factory, the final are a little bit move to left and my 3rd,4th and 5th are set to not pass down 8,000 revs (i launch in 3rd ..)

wing 30/16
diferential standard
weight balance 80/-50
driving aids 10/10/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back