Drag Setups for MrAngryBirdsHDz (Check it out!) :D

  • Thread starter Thread starter MrAngryBirds
  • 25 comments
  • 8,514 views
Added a link in the Tuning Thread. Thanks for making one Thread. Less links I have to deal with.
 
Nobody shouldn't be asking for tunes now since you have the most overused cars tuned on YouTube.
 
Great thread. All newcomers stop by and copy these tunes! These are TOP tunes! Very competitive in pro rooms. I recommend 👍

Thank you very much! :D HAHA
 
Hope you like the setup for Aventador, please comment below what car should I do next! :D
 
You're welcome to make a tune and post a video of it yourself if you're unsatisfied with the free tunes provided. AngryBirds is doing a good job and people should appreciate what he's given so far.

Just askin
 
Decent drag tune for ZZII, beat some ZZII and lose some, but mostly win! I hope you guys enjoy it! :P
 
Hiiii, hey do a Ferrari FXX or Audi Nuvolari :D
images
 
I spend tuning this subaru for hours, this subaru setup kick ass. You guys should try it!
 
I spend tuning this subaru for hours, this subaru setup kick ass. You guys should try it!


FYI, your no nos tune is well past the power band when you cross the line. You need to stretch your trans a bit more than that. Should trap low 140's.

Keep it up, good tunes for beginners.
 
I might have to try out that little car. Looks fun :)
 
Heyy mr birds fiat 500 tune premium 1 not base model thanks
 
All my drag tunes are not competitive, I think my tunes is pretty decent. But not the best as pro drager does because I mostly drift.
 
Got a new video for you guys. Please reply me back if this setup is good or not. Please like for more! :D
 
Pretty decent drag setup for Lamborghni Murcielago LP 670-4 SV '09, hope you guys enjoy the setup! :D
 
Back