Drag Track?

• Thread starter mcm127
  • 9 comments
mcm127
In the course maker I noticed that you couldn't just make a say... strip? Like I want to make and save a course with literally just a straight, for drag racing and goofing off. Is this possible? It didn't look like it was, seemed like you had to have at least 2 points.

Or is there a track that could be recommended for such things? :D

Last edited:
The course editor isn't really good for much other than making hilly circuits... Special Stage Route 7 is your best best for drag racing.

We can't make point to point tracks yet. However, I think this will come with an update because in the game manual, it says you can choose between a circuit and point to point.

Special Stage Route 7 and Circuit de la Sarthe with no Chicanes are the two that people use online to hold drag races.

Someone know how to make a track with a straight in it cos I cannot.

First off you must use a relatively flat environment, which is almost impossible except for Karting tracks, but those are lmited in length so a long straight is probably not possible.

Toscana is hilly, Eifel too, and so is MT Aso.

First off you must use a relatively flat environment, which is almost impossible except for Karting tracks, but those are lmited in length so a long straight is probably not possible.

Toscana is hilly, Eifel too, and so is MT Aso.

Ok thx mate:tup:

FWIW We use Monza, on the front stretch it is marked with two larger chechered stripes.

These are atleast .2 miles apart. I drove two new cars from entry to first line and second car to second line. The milage difference was .2, there is no hundreths place so I dont know it is exact but close.

As well this place hooks well. We run from pit exit to entry that way no cars going fast on the big end hit cars exiting pits.

OwensRacing is my username if you want to Drag Race with Adults that keep it organized and fun.

While creating tracks, recently i've been getting various straights, and they are quite long (not the start/finish straight)... But there must be a corner after pit lane straight and before it.

Back