Drag tune ideas for Amuse Carbon R

  • Thread starter Thread starter cyaneous
  • 2 comments
  • 746 views
Messages
9
Australia
Australia
Messages
cyaneous--
My friend challenged me to a drag race competition, we have to both have a Nissan, or a remake of a Nissan. I bought the Amuse Carbon R, so far it's great! But I need some help with drag tuning this car. Of anyone can send me the drag tunes they have for this car, or ones they find off of the internet that would be awesome!
 
My friend challenged me to a drag race competition, we have to both have a Nissan, or a remake of a Nissan. I bought the Amuse Carbon R, so far it's great! But I need some help with drag tuning this car. Of anyone can send me the drag tunes they have for this car, or ones they find off of the internet that would be awesome!
GT6 Tuning Forum
 
Back