Dragon Ball Z: Budokai

Gran Turismo7058

(Banned)
This game is a good fighting game if you watch the DBZ episodes you'll know the people. I like this game but once you figure out what buttons to push and the combos, the game is fairly hard. The Game also goes by the episodes starting from when Raditz takes Gohan and to the Cell games. There is also World Tourenement, where you fight all poeple featured in the game itself. You can also customize the moves on your person. But inorder to do this you have to do the World Tourenement and win so $$$$$$$. Ive beaten this game in 3 or 4 days, its not easy at first but you have to get used to it. Did I mention you can get all the characters starting from the Saiyin Saga to the Android saga? Arg, heres the ratings:

Graphics: I give it a 9, the graphics almost look like the real thing.

Gameplay: 7, personally it has gotten easy to me but its fun to trash the character your fighting.

Worth the $50?: yes it is, if your a big fighting game fan, and if you are a DBZ fan, it don't madder buy it or possibley rent it if you get a chance.

That my review.:D

Are you crazy? The graphics and the combo system (if there was any...) were horrible. Infogrames preyed on adolescence males who are in this "DBZ craze". They only wanted a quick dollar. I know, because I watched the show and wore the shirts. But, I found out that dressing more professionally attracted more girls than a SSJ Goku shirt. Do your self a favor and pick up a REAL fighting game like Virtua Fighter or Tekken.

i dont have a dreamcast or the time to play soul caliber but have heard it is awesome. My brother is getting sc 2 when it comes out.

but you HAVE to respect VF. it started the 3d fighting genre. and vf4 is just awesome. have you played it? it is hardcore. most vf players are complete nerds that are deep into the game. it requires lots of practice to be good and matches are about strategy. buttonmashers wont shine in that game. I like it best perhaps because the way the game operates is so simple, yet so complex. and because there are virtually no tiers to the players.

Tekken is fun. I like that some characters are better than others. You know you have more skill when you can take out a Jin player with the bear. I mean c'mon he's slow but he has cool bear moves!

Back