Dragon Trail: Seaside + Gardens

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 6 comments
Brazil
Brazil
I believe this layout would be viable. It would be a very interesting "8" circuit to drive. I believe the circuit could be 9,700 meters long.

The crossing can be done like this. In the original sense.

Transition from Sea to Gardens.

The left hand transition from the main straight at Seaside to the first corner at Gardens maintains the same ground level until entering the second loop. Visually, it could have fences on the edges of the Seaside-Gardens transition line, like Suzuka and Watkins Glen. The first corner would be taken at high speed, without downshifting. The second corner, the big corner of the Jardins circuit, could have a drainage area, as the cars would reach it at great speed.

Transition from the Gardens to the Coast:

That would be more interesting from a geographic point of view.

Upon entering the Gardens-Seaside transition line, after twenty meters there would be a slope to be able to pass through the tunnel under the first transition line. Then an ascending corkscrew would be combined to return to Seaside.

Both in the original sense and in the reverse sense, we would now have two corkscrews. The first would be corkscrews on the way down, and the second would be two corkscrews on the way up. This would allow overtaking of X.

mu9qR2y.png

Finally, another alternative layout could be adopted for the Seaside-Gardens. At the Gardens chicane, there could be a direct link between turn two and turn four. At Gardens Harpin, a bend would be extended to directly join the mainline. This would provide two circuits of Seaside Gardens. In addition to this first one, this second one here. There would also be an alternative, faster version of the Seaside and Gardens combo.

bHndrPl.png

I think this layout could be 8,000 meters long.

Last edited:
Is that how the tracks are configured in the GTS world? I mean the location of each next to each other? I was always curious about that.

It would be cool if GT offered a sort of drone exploring tool, for pictures and also for just orienting yourself to the tracks, both fictional and real ones. It's such a rich world they created, it would be fun to get a better look at them, and to enjoy them in that way.

For example, I was always intrigued by Sardegna, to understand how the various layouts come together. It helps to have your bearings, and the places are interesting.

[EDIT] I see that the two tracks are indeed next to each other, as shown in this official picture. I wonder where these types of pictures come from? The drone explore idea would be awesome.

dragon1.jpg

Last edited:
Is that how the tracks are configured in the GTS world? I mean the location of each next to each other? I was always curious about that.

It would be cool if GT offered a sort of drone exploring tool, for pictures and also for just orienting yourself to the tracks, both fictional and real ones. It's such a rich world they created, it would be fun to get a better look at them, and to enjoy them in that way.

For example, I was always intrigued by Sardegna, to understand how the various layouts come together. It helps to have your bearings, and the places are interesting.

[EDIT] I see that the two tracks are indeed next to each other, as shown in this official picture. I wonder where these types of pictures come from? The drone explore idea would be awesome.

dragon1.jpg
Yes. This image was taken from a video of the GT championship last year.

I guess the closest thing to that is a debug camera.

I believe this layout would be viable. It would be a very interesting "8" circuit to drive. I believe the circuit could be 9,700 meters long.

The crossing can be done like this. In the original sense.

Transition from Sea to Gardens.

The left hand transition from the main straight at Seaside to the first corner at Gardens maintains the same ground level until entering the second loop. Visually, it could have fences on the edges of the Seaside-Gardens transition line, like Suzuka and Watkins Glen. The first corner would be taken at high speed, without downshifting. The second corner, the big corner of the Jardins circuit, could have a drainage area, as the cars would reach it at great speed.

Transition from the Gardens to the Coast:

That would be more interesting from a geographic point of view.

Upon entering the Gardens-Seaside transition line, after twenty meters there would be a slope to be able to pass through the tunnel under the first transition line. Then an ascending corkscrew would be combined to return to Seaside.

Both in the original sense and in the reverse sense, we would now have two corkscrews. The first would be corkscrews on the way down, and the second would be two corkscrews on the way up. This would allow overtaking of X.

View attachment 1185880

Finally, another alternative layout could be adopted for the Seaside-Gardens. At the Gardens chicane, there could be a direct link between turn two and turn four. At Gardens Harpin, a bend would be extended to directly join the mainline. This would provide two circuits of Seaside Gardens. In addition to this first one, this second one here. There would also be an alternative, faster version of the Seaside and Gardens combo.

bHndrPl.png

I think this layout could be 8,000 meters long.
Hi, i’m interested in visiting the actual circuit in real life, do you know in whicb actual city of croatia this is located?

Back