Dragon's Dogma demo

• Thread starter zodicus
  • 1 comments
Zodicus / GTP_Zodicus
Xbox me no like
Downloaded the demo yesterday, been waiting for this one to come out. I liked it a lot, i played skyrim a lot and a lot of dark souls, this feels like a pretty good mix of both of them. Big open world, but with more detailed fighting. I hope they up the difficulty a bit or theres a option for it in the full game (should be)
The chimera fight was crazy i got overwhelmed right off the bat and fell back in to my tank mind set, as i had a "provoke" ability and a sheild. To my suprise it went very well, i kept it on me for the most part and the AI pawns seamed to realise what i was doing, kept me healed and the rest went on the offense. They evetually took it down, i almost went down a time or two but ran for a sec and the pawn healed me up.
The griphon fight was also crazy first 3 times i went down after it got dark out and i couldn't keep track of where it was, witch was tense. You can hear it flaying around but you cant see it untill it gets close and the lanturn lights it up. Once i figured out that me climbing on it and hacking at it did way more damage, the fight got kinda easy. Still provided some cool moments even after i figured that out. I was on its neck stabbing it in the head and the other archer got a good shot on its wing and it dropped out of the sky, with me on its back! we hit the ground rolling and i was tossed off. Then every one jumpped on it hacking and slashing, fire balls flying every wear it was awsome.

Back