Dragons tail

• Thread starter P077Y
  • 12 comments
Please need the best setup for the beetle Gr3 on Dragons tail as no one will Share on the game
Even if someone gave you a best setup, it may not suit your driving style because everyone drives different.

Would you start me off Has I haven’t got a clue
When you get a tune to use from someone on this forum, and it does not suit you driving style you may have to make some changes to his tune to the way you drive the car.
Heaps of times I have tried tunes on here, members saying I have a really good tune for you and I tried it and it was not that good but it can be good for someone else. That what you want to know ?.

Last edited:
His was ok but I Don’t understand how to make it better for the corners
You can make the car corner better with some changes to the car suspension, my friend @Jeje6410 he is very good with tunes. I have used a couple of his tunes but I always make minor changes to his tunes to suit my driving style.

Would you start me off Has I haven’t got a clue

Hi!! The default setup on a car is not all that bad. You might start by reducing the weight as much as possible, and leave everything else as defaults. Then do Time Trial runs on the circuit, until you are very consistent in your lap times.

This is not a quick-fix process, but it is a valuable learning experience.

For myself, I wanted to learn how to tune the Porsche 911 RSR, so I picked Suzuka as my preferred circuit. I drive about 50 laps every day on that circuit with the same car. No driving aids, ABS = Weak; depending on the settings, lap times are 2:08.000 to 2:11.000. I can do 7 laps on RH tires and be within 0.750 seconds across all laps, so I feel I am making progress. On certain settings I can do 1:56.000 quite consistently and win Professional custom races with ease.

I hope this helps. Cheers!!

Your Beetle Gr3, it could be a few things that your having issues in the corners with this car, it could be the way you approach the corner.
Even if someone gave you the best setup in the world, and you can not drive the car properly and that might be another thing to P077Y.
Another thing about players that want a tune for that a car, and there is not much around for that car is because GTS is still new, and tuners are still trying to get use to GTS physics I say.

Back