Dragunova's Vids

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dragunova75
  • 5 comments
  • 1,002 views
I'll post some of my vids here...

Racing Nissan 300ZX @ Trial Mountain


Racing with the crazy Suzuki Escudo @ Tsukuba Circuit


Free Run with the insane X2010 Vettel car @ Nordschleife


Any moderators: Feel free to fix the youtube link. I wasn't able to insert vids directly in here. :(

EDIT: Tnx to zedextreme, I'm able to fix the links myself. ;)
 
Last edited:
Lambo seasonal event race. Crazy driving in a tuned Murcielago LP640. :)

Nürburgring GP/D - standard exhaust


Trial Mountain - titanium semi-racing exhaust
 
Last edited:
The moderators don't like to see double/triple posts, remember to use the "Edit Post" button if you want to post any more videos;)

I'll show you how to insert a vid directly, for example your last video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXaqUn0xsY

Take the part after the watch?v= , in this case vJXaqUn0xsY

Now you have to add the Youtube tags (which can be accessed from the "Go Advanced" option).

Remove the spaces and voila:D



Take care;)
 
Last edited:
The moderators don't like to see double/triple posts, remember to use the "Edit Post" button if you want to post any more videos;)

I'll show you how to insert a vid directly, for example your last video:

Now you have to add the Youtube tags (which can be accessed from the "Go Advanced" option).

Remove the spaces and voila:D

Take care;)
Aha!! There's the trick! Thanks ALOT! 💡👍
 
Last edited:
Ok, throwing out some more replays. :)

Lotus Carlton @ Deep Forest


Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo @ Nordschleife


Jaguar XJ13 @ Nordschleife


RUF Yellowbird @ Nordschleife


-------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT
-------------------------------------------------------------------
3 new vids.


 
Last edited:
Back