Drawings, photos and other art that doesn't make any rational sense.

United States
Massachusetts
EvanJamesLee
A thread about various art you have created that is complete nonsense. Art that was made with no particular theme or message that is conveyed to the viewer. Basically things that were contrived for the simple reason of why not.

Stuff like this picture I drew.

Rgme0MnQdjPBP35WVgwRnmJQ90p2SpBxZjj8ilZvLQ=w702-h548-no

As you can see, two stormtroopers driving a Chevy Impala and a Scout Trooper on an Indian Scout have just robbed a Phillips 66 gas station in Monument Valley. A P-40 Warhawk has been sent to intercept them before they leave the planet or else Earth will be destroyed by the Death Star. An irate prairie dog witnesses the incident.

Last edited:
A thread about various art you have created that is complete nonsense. Art that was made with no particular theme or message that is conveyed to the viewer. Basically things that were contrived for the simple reason of why not.

Stuff like this picture I drew.

Rgme0MnQdjPBP35WVgwRnmJQ90p2SpBxZjj8ilZvLQ=w702-h548-no

As you can see, two stormtroopers driving a Chevy Impala and a Scout Trooper on an Indian Scout have just robbed a Phillips 66 gas station in Monument Valley. A P-40 Warhawk has been sent to intercept them before they leave the planet or else Earth will be destroyed by the Death Star. An irate prairie dog witnesses the incident.
This is probably the coolest drawing I have seen on GTP. Excellent work, Sir. 👍

EDIT: Wait a second, is that plane also a shark? :D

This is probably the coolest drawing I have seen on GTP. Excellent work, Sir. 👍

EDIT: Wait a second, is that plane also a shark? :D

Thanks, its an iconic P-40 shark mouth like this one.

P40-Warhawk-Flying-Tiger.jpg
<--- Not my picture

The British started the trend in North Africa after they saw the Germans painting mouths on their planes. The design was also the signature of the 1st American Volunteer Group, better known as the Flying Tigers, in China.

Last edited:
Thanks, its an iconic P-40 shark mouth like this one.

P40-Warhawk-Flying-Tiger.jpg
<--- Not my picture

The British started the trend in North Africa after they saw the Germans painting mouths on their planes. The design was also the signature of the 1st American Volunteer Group, better known as the Flying Tigers, in China.
I did not know that. Very interesting piece of information! Thanks. 👍

Latest Posts

Back