Dreaded message, may lead to big giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter sneakypete123
  • 41 comments
  • 2,631 views
Got this same message last week. Eliminated some items to other accounts and was still getting the same message. I emptied my cache and everything was ok again. Should have tried to empty cache first -- might not have had to transfer so much stuff
 
Got this same message last week. Eliminated some items to other accounts and was still getting the same message. I emptied my cache and everything was ok again. Should have tried to empty cache first -- might not have had to transfer so much stuff

You try say that clearing system cache help someway avoid GT5 item limit ? :lol:
 
May I please take most of your Suits/Helmets Sir?

Yes will send any random dupes you're way. I know I could just fire them off at random people but its just putting my problems on somone else lol.
 
sneakypete123
Yes will send any random dupes you're way. I know I could just fire them off at random people but its just putting my problems on somone else lol.

Thanks! Fr sent.
 
I would be grateful if you can give me an almighty mix of nice paints..
FR Will be sent tonight
 
FR me at Shoe_67
Can I get some reflex spice paints (colorshift)
 
You try say that clearing system cache help someway avoid GT5 item limit ? :lol:

It may help. Even after I cleared several items I was still getting the items full message. However after I cleared the cache without eliminating any further items the message stopped.

Can't say for sure but if I had it all to do over again, I would clear cache first to see if that helped.
 
It may help. Even after I cleared several items I was still getting the items full message. However after I cleared the cache without eliminating any further items the message stopped.

Can't say for sure but if I had it all to do over again, I would clear cache first to see if that helped.

I can say for absolute certainty that it does not help.
The only thing it can help with is network issues.
 
Back