- 1,527
- ScruffybUK
If your unlucky ( I was it seems) when you see the Race Start Screen you'll see its raining
No worries eh because after the Wet Le Sarthe Race Bob's Car had Racing wets on so I hit Start and the the Track was bone Bloody Dry arghhhhhhh.........
So I then Pitted after one lap as did a few others thank god , changed to Hard Dry Race Tyres and guess what 1/3rd of the way round the 2nd Lap and its raining ....
Not amused at all
Laughing because Bob is in the Minolta way ahead in the Race Now after a bit of Prompting and he's allready got enough points to have won the Championship 👍
No worries eh because after the Wet Le Sarthe Race Bob's Car had Racing wets on so I hit Start and the the Track was bone Bloody Dry arghhhhhhh.........
So I then Pitted after one lap as did a few others thank god , changed to Hard Dry Race Tyres and guess what 1/3rd of the way round the 2nd Lap and its raining ....
Not amused at all
Laughing because Bob is in the Minolta way ahead in the Race Now after a bit of Prompting and he's allready got enough points to have won the Championship 👍