Hi everyone,
I am having quite a bit of difficulty with the aforementioned race. I cannot seem to catch the lead car, usually a Jaguar race car. My best position is second. I figure if it was 5 laps, I could catch the leader, but I am always 5 to 6 seconds off the pace. I am using the Toyota 7 Race Car (1970), with the power limiter down to about 70% so I can make the PP limit.
Anyone have any suggestions or advice, based on their experience with this race?
Thanks,
-Quoc
I am having quite a bit of difficulty with the aforementioned race. I cannot seem to catch the lead car, usually a Jaguar race car. My best position is second. I figure if it was 5 laps, I could catch the leader, but I am always 5 to 6 seconds off the pace. I am using the Toyota 7 Race Car (1970), with the power limiter down to about 70% so I can make the PP limit.
Anyone have any suggestions or advice, based on their experience with this race?
Thanks,
-Quoc