Dream Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter centerline
  • 23 comments
  • 1,485 views
Messages
6
United States
Texas
Sheez... Went at this thing again earlier with an F1 and just as always,
the last lap in nurencrud the car is rolling around on pool balls..? Up at
the second lap this time by 1:23 and just before I could blink, I do mean
the wheels came off. Finished 6th and barely that as the GT was right
on my backside..? All but bit this controller in half - Arrrrrghh;) Figured
I'd give an F1 a shot for kicks. Geeeeeaaaaaah...

**Peace all and thanks for all the righteous tunes and insight.👍
 
Huh?
 
I'm not sure if I got the point...
 
This...makes no sense.
 
Im hoping the op can give us more info or perhaps to come back to confuse more.
 
Formula Gran Turismo? Is that the car and championship you're attempting to do?
 
From what I can gather, he was in some land called nurencrud and his tires came off on the 2nd lap. Or was it the pool balls, not sure.
 
From what I can gather, he was in some land called nurencrud and his tires came off on the 2nd lap. Or was it the pool balls, not sure.

I think it was the pool balls, but I'm not sure either.
 
If I got it right, he was doing 1:23s in a F1 on pool balls around the nurencrud raceway but went on the brakes too fast for the GT car which he had just passed and then the pool balls fell off due to the collision which happened before he could blink.

Makes perfectly no sense.
 
He means the Dream Car Championship, that much I can understand.

Nurencrud = Vague translation of Nurburgring. Ahead by 1:23 at the second lap, and somehow the wheels came off because he wore the tires down to pool balls?

Appears to have bit the controller apart at this point, he had no tires left and was trying to make it back by using pool balls as wheels.

Yeah, got it.
 
Biting the controller, some new form of rubber banding?
 
... Not sure if trolling or serious. Either way I haven't laughed quite so hard at a thread in quite a while. Totally naming one of my tracks the "Nurencrud Raceway".
 
Yeah gents. I was just a little frustrated. Was indeed Nurburgring
in Dream Car Championship. The race has kicked me around a couple
times and went in with an F1 just for the heck of it... 'Scuse the post
and the confusion by it. No trolling here other than scoping all the great
insight.
Peace bros and again thanks for all the great info within.
 
That still doesn't explain the pool balls and biting the controller. Also, where's the question in all of that?
 
No sweat shoe. No question intended. Merely a joke so to speak
with the way the ride was handling on the last lap. Biting the
controller in half was a fool, (myself), as a frustrated dude waxing on
the last lap is all. Didn't mean to stir up such a hornets nest with a
personal take on the Dream Car race. I'm sure it's dealt it's wrath to
other good folks too. In hindsight, I shouldn't have made any type
of comment either way. No big thing, Seriously. Just a game and I let
the goofy frustration of it impulse my thought..?;) Didn't honestly pay
attention to the wrong section being Q&A and I surely apologise for that.
 
Well, I guess you could try moving this thread to the 'race reports' section of the forum. 👍
 
Lol, that's some of the worst gibberish I have read lol!
 
So he posted in the wrong forum, give the guy a break, judging his post count he's pretty new here.
 
So he posted in the wrong forum, give the guy a break, judging his post count he's pretty new here.

👍

Yes, he's been good enough to take a bit of banter about it and replied accordingly, so fair play. :)
 
Try it in a slightly detuned LMP - I did it using the Peugeot 905 (Yes, 905) but I'm pretty sure the 908 is a lot easier. I detuned it to about 675 PP and made sure I slapped racing hards on. Once they warmed up, I was able to win it.
 
... Not sure if trolling or serious. Either way I haven't laughed quite so hard at a thread in quite a while. Totally naming one of my tracks the "Nurencrud Raceway".

Ah, the legendary Nurencrud Raceway... home to the very serious SLS AMG. If PD are secretly lurking around in these forums I hope they pick up the highlights and make some easter eggs for us in GT6. Like, in a corner of the London circuit there could be a billboard for "Jenkin's Jam", next to a pub called "Bob's Bar and Grill". And if they make a race mod version of the SLS it could have a sponsorship sticker from "Serious Inc."
 
Back