• 26 comments
Captain Trips
Linky no worky.
frown.gif

ditto :nervous: :nervous:

gosh no body watched it yet?

um an mp4 is an mpeg4 file...

that can play on quicktime...

but idk i think Wmp can if you download divx? not too sure what else plays mpeg4

ok that's a nice stuff but you'll need to hold your drift longer but nice angle though and you always end your drifting on the inside corner try to get to the outside of the corner. I like the trueno on the ice it's cool 👍 Funny how you crashed into 3 cars :lol:

thanx... i just made the replays so i can test out my card... im going to make a better one soon... oh i forgot to add that all cars were stock with n2, except the 240 lol it's tuned. =]

^_^ i got archived!!! my crappy quality vid got archived! lol
make me wanna go make a better one now since i got my capturecard settings good :sly:

bump IMPORTANT announcement--

I just recorded an awsome battle(no scripts) against gtsomething!
i'll probly make a trailer showing the battle... i just can't release it yet untill we have a rematch! lol so check back laters! =]

oh yah i uploaded my submission video for PD... nothing good just tried to have a clean lap

haha! nice. Kinda funny too. Cept the .avi one for me didnt work so well...Good thing i got rp, wmp, qt, and divx =D But the quicktime one worked good. Heheh...Tofu

UPDATED!!! just something i whipped up quick for my friend... her cars gone now and she's going to get a IS350!!! so it's a farewell video for her. =]

Back