Drift battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
saintsrow1996
The funniest hing ever sLiCk-94 refuses to join to battle me on GT5. I just wanted to post this to let people know that slick isnt all that you think. Anyone agree with me??? I called him out on fuji d1 sec. and he never shows and instead trys to get me to re-add him just because the battle didnt take place in his personal lounge. I was drove 7mins. to get a driving force wheel to match him & record the battle and he babies out. IF ANYONE HAS ISSUSE WITH SLICK OR HIS SCREWED UP TEAM POST BELOW>>>

THANKS FOR READING:dopey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool Story Bro 👍

37423L1f.jpg

Last edited:
I can't understand your grammar
Iz very confuzing much ineedd. is very

Hahahahahahahahaha. Time to stop running your mouth boy. Tell the people what really happen. You got mad left MY ROOM and deleted me and started running your mouth. Then you told me to join YOUR ROOM. Grow some balls. If you wanted to battle you would have stayed in my room and not ran to your own room like a baby. I told you i would battle just join my room again. Why you scared? Lets see that wheel, the offer still stands. We where already waiting with the cameras rolling. WSG aint scared, you know were to find me when you wanna battle. Im still waiting.

This thread is not going to end well.

I'd also like to point out:

You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.

If you have disagreements, do it civilly and with the realm of what I just quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back