Drift built cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Afro1
  • 6 comments
  • 1,128 views
Messages
290
I've been wondering if there are any other standard drift ready cars.
I just got 1 yesterday, It was a retro Mazda RX-7.
Came with Comfort Soft Tyres, Customisable Suspension, 5 speed close trans and nothing else was changable. Only parts could buy were stage 3 weight, turbo.

Any others I can find?
 
2 of the RE Amemiya RX-7s are based on real life drift cars, check all the aftermarket dealers at the far right of the new car dealers.
 
Genki HKS Silvia S15 and two of the Blitz(es)...
 
1 HKS S15, 2 BLitz ENR34, actually the RE RX7 is not a drift car but rather a demo car can be either tune for grip or drift. The other two RE cars are both GT300 cars as far as I know.

I think there is a z33 for drift too if my memory is right.
 
Amuse Carbon R

I don't think this was specifically a drift car but you can do massive drifts very easily bone stock. Cape Ring is one big parking lot for you to try it out in.
 
Thanks guys, I'll definitely have a look at these.
 
Amuse Carbon R

I don't think this was specifically a drift car but you can do massive drifts very easily bone stock. Cape Ring is one big parking lot for you to try it out in.
His question was, which cars are drift cars in real life, the Carbon R is a time attack car (even though it skids good LOL)

The drit cars in GT5 as far as I can work out are:

HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 (D1GP) '04
Blitz ER34 D1 Spec (D1GP) '04
Blitz Dunlop ER34 (D1GP) '07
RE Amemiya RX-7 (FD3S) (D1GP)
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP) '03
S2000 (SEMA Award 2005) '05 (Formula D)

That's it as far as I can see.
 
Back