Drift Challenge Accepted? Some of you guys need to check this out

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 24 comments
What would be better is if we could get a train going... I dont think I have anything reasonably fast to do it... But I'll attempt it anyway...

I know but I don/t feel like buying 2 dlc things.

Also I don't think its possible to drift this corner. Its too straight around the banks. I was just trying this.

Around the base right along the inside wall? +350km/h but I believe its possible...

Wait a minute, doing one continued drift all around the corner without going side to side, good luck with that cause that turn is pretty damn long.

if those tyres are smoking and you have broken traction on the rear.. you drifting..

Im gunna play the roll of a troll for once and say it's deffinatly not possible it's like against the rules of rocket surgery or some kind of physics BS
it's undoable< (new word ... I think?) like the only way you could do it is if... I really do think you could do it at all but when someone actually does do it everyone is going to be blown away!! kinda like when everyone plays rock, papper, scissors and then some goof comes in and uses dynomite 👍
man being a troll sucks

To drift the flat part of the bank or the slightly cambered part of the bank it may be possible with a fully tuned ACR...maybe. For the full bank it would probably only be possible if you had the God given ability to drift- the X2011 *dun, dun, dun*. If I struggle to drift the cape ring then what hope in hell would I have to drift a 3 km banked corner?

To drift the flat part of the bank or the slightly cambered part of the bank it may be possible with a fully tuned ACR...maybe. For the full bank it would probably only be possible if you had the God given ability to drift- the X2011 *dun, dun, dun*. If I struggle to drift the cape ring then what hope in hell would I have to drift a 3 km banked corner?

ACR has too much rear end grip. I can only manage it with the SRT10 Coupe @990hp and no rear aero.

So far Im at halfway...

ACR has too much rear end grip. I can only manage it with the SRT10 Coupe @990hp and no rear aero.

So far Im at halfway...

Your getting there...

Wait a minute, doing one continued drift all around the corner without going side to side, good luck with that cause that turn is pretty damn long.

+1

Personally, I don't think it's going to happen. Props to someone if they do complete it. The amount of time and effort it's going to take is not worth 30 cars to me. The banking on that turn is just not meant to be drifted.

+1

Personally, I don't think it's going to happen. Props to someone if they do complete it. The amount of time and effort it's going to take is not worth 30 cars to me. The banking on that turn is just not meant to be drifted.

True, but is there any flat section on the track when going around the corner?

True, but is there any flat section on the track when going around the corner?

There is a little on the inside but I really don't think it's enough. Either way though, it is a pretty long corner. It might be possible but I just don't see how.

Back