Drift challenge feeler thread

• Thread starter DeltaTrain
  • 23 comments

What do you think about this challenge?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well since there is an off season in the D1gp, I'd figure we should have a Preseason challenge. But this will be with a twist, there are going to be challenge cars that will be selected (ex: theme would be a Suzuki Cappuccino's only used in the drift competition.)

I only want to run 3 rounds of this series. With 2 weeks to enter in vids (please PM me for issues concerning this)

Members of GTPlanet can jump into any round they want to, (I.e. If you miss the 1st round of the challenge, you can always come back in the 2nd round but you will only get points for the second round.

k, so I'm thinking about having 3 judges (They cant participate in any of the Competitions.) I need 3 people who were in the previous D1GP's to judge.

I also want to hear some PM's about track ideas, Car ideas, etc.

my AIM: Obrienlester.

I want to do an event in the series every 2 weeks

So 3 events= 6 weeks in total

I will be selecting the cars that can be used for drift.
Only that one car can be used in that event.

You will have 1 lap with 3 rounds against the other competitors.

You will have a regular race replay, you can add music.

btw, I plan on making a mix of all the videos posted, so if you can please provide d/load links to all your vids along with the links to youtube.

Again I need 3 judges for this so please PM me if you want to judge.

For the record, it's fine to get an interest thread started for a new comp without mod approval. You just can't start the actual comp. :)

This sounds exactly like the D1GP. IF that's what you want to do, see if you can get enough interest and of course judges, to do it.

But as a "new comp" it really seems to be exactly like the D1GP

agree with swift,

different competition = original concept

Im curious, how many drifter here have a maxdrive (action replay)(NTSC)?

Im always thinking about a new kind of competition. tandem contest like D1GP do, but no judge needed, its gonna be more like a frendly open competition than something scheduled every week.

What do you think about this?

agree with swift,

different competition = original concept

Im curious, how many drifter here have a maxdrive (action replay)(NTSC)?

Im always thinking about a new kind of competition. tandem contest like D1GP do, but no judge needed, its gonna be more like a frendly open competition than something scheduled every week.

What do you think about this?

How do we do this with action replay, I'm curious.

I need to see some significant interest before giving a green-light for another competition. I've seen too many start and never go anywhere.

I entered some GTPDCs a couple years ago and I've recently started playing gt4 again. I'm very interested in entering a drift competition.

in for ****z and gigglez

edit: Where is everyone?!?

I havent been around in a bit. I will do d1gp too. Is d1gp dead?

editing the edit: I'm the first person to post in this section of the forum in 2008!!!!!

Back