Drift Competition Week 58 Poll!

• Thread starter GM
  • 25 comments

Best Racecar Drift?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM
Entires chosen by Week 56 Winner, Blaeza.

Do not vote for yourself, doing so will result in disqualification.

Thats so cool that I got in. I am gonna enter more of these. Thanks to Ev0 4 drifter and TEAMDiablo3 for voting for my pic. Good luck to everyone. :)

^Yes, it looks very close at the moment, one vote, depending on who gets it, could change the whole poll.

I must off accidently made the poll a day to long or something but it was meant to end a few minuites ago, well done, GEETOWN_DRIFTER for winning :).

Thread open for comments.

DQ
What about asking for people to vote for you on MSN. Will that result in disqualification? :rolleyes:

No, because that brings more people to the forum. :) As long as it's just one vote per member from a unique IP(and I can check) then it's not problem

Please note the poll hasn't finished yet although any further votes do not count towards anything.

What was wrong with the Option Z?It meets the requirements (770bhp stock) I was going to enter my Takata NSX, but the Z was better. Just so everyone knows i'm not snapping, i'm just asking so I know how to improve my photography skills.

nothing man! the angle was a bit weak but asides from that it was great. these things are all about personal opinion, your not suppose to like them all otherwise you wouldn't be able to vote for them. from now on can we please keep the negative opinions to our selves and let the votes do the talking.:sly:

( my 100th post ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeee haaa!!!!!!:sly: )​

wasn't saying you were winging. its just that i feel strongly that this site should be a inspirational, nurtureing place for people to come and get great advice and confidence boosting, POSITIVE feed back. thats what this site is all about in my eyes! :sly:

(sorry about the moan)​

Back