DRIFT for prizes, trophies, cash, and braggin' rights!!!

I plan on setting up and hold a GT4 LAN Drift competition (San Francisco CA.) I'll be setting up a 6 or more DFP high quality cockpits side by side playing for cash prizes/trophies etc... got the skills and put it to good use or would like to try it out for fun? I'd like some input if you'd be interested in something like this? yes/no/maybe (open to any suggestions)

similar link to more info about age & classes: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64210

man i think its a cool idea shame im in the uk. but wouldnt mind seing some vids from that comp.maybe you could advertise in some other places make it a real event.

Sweet idea, hopefully the turn out will be good, and it turns out to be a sweet comp. Try to get some video's up of what goes down. 👍

ya as you can see im in west tenn. so that would take some money for me to get out there, so ill pass. but ya if it goes down, deff get vids of everyones lap!

wow thats cool i wish i could do that except not many people like drifting around where i live at, but thats an cool idea where do you plan on having it at, at like a hotel confrence room or something

dking
Damn in the bay area...tell me when and where...i will drift to victory!...btw....entry fee? or fo free?

-Drift competition fees to win cash prizes- (held once a week)
yeah there will be an entry fee of $16 for non-members
GT4 members: $10

(prizes: game consoles/contorllers/memory cards/latest games/Tshirts and hats etc...)

-no prizes competition- (normal store hours) top 10 Drifters will be posted
normal daily fees
non-members: $8
members: $5

1 year GT4 membership fee: $25 (your picture on a GT4 license laminated)
Tue - Thur hours open 11am to 8pm / Fri - Sat 11am to 9pm

bamboo
One or two hour drive, if there's free food I might be interested. :)

Will drift for food. :drool:

free pizza & soda for members (during drift meet before competition)

xsquizet-drifte
wow thats cool i wish i could do that except not many people like drifting around where i live at, but thats an cool idea where do you plan on having it at, at like a hotel confrence room or something

location at the moment is not determine but it will be with in the Bay area! :sly: would love to hold main events at hotel conference rooms but for now, most likely in my game shop?

Back