drift information

• Thread starter OMY38
  • 6 comments
France
France
Hello everyone,

I'm new to Gran Turismo 7 and I'm having trouble drifting with the available cars in the game. I've searched through the forums, but it's challenging for me as everything is in English. I would like to know if anyone could recommend a car brand along with basic settings to start practicing drifting effectively. I've tried different cars and setups, but I haven't been able to achieve the desired results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
I run a M3 '03 with comfort hard tyres, suspension(fully customizable):
Row1: 105/100
2: 7/8
3: 40/40
4: 50/50
5: 3.30/3.50
6: 1.5/0.5
7: 0.50/0.50

Diff (fully customizable)
0/60
0/60
0/30

Downforce
60/170

ECU (fully cust)
100%

Transmission (fully cust, racing)
1st: 4960/62
2nd: 3140/98
3rd: 2230/138
4th: 1790/172
5th: 1470/209
6th: 1290/253
Final: 3500

(I also have intake&exhaust all racing)
Also need a brake controller and set brake balance to +2
Steering Angle Adapter!
Racing clutch but not super important

(And I also have a bore up, engine balance tuning and Weight reduction up to stage 3)

It drifts super well once you get a feel for it. I recommend practicing on willow springs (streets) on the part with traffic cones where you can go off track without being returned

Have fun! 🤙🏽

Hi I thank you for your information because there are not many people who can help on this subject I will try with your settings because with the translation sometimes it is not easy but if I have any questions I will come back to you later

well it's not a win I think it doesn't come from the car but from the driver it's very complicated I don't know if I have to brake not brake accelerate not accelerate I think there's still a lot of work to do but in any case I'm going to drive until then that I take the hand I wanted to thank you because the car looks great
see you soon

Hello everyone,

I'm new to Gran Turismo 7 and I'm having trouble drifting with the available cars in the game. I've searched through the forums, but it's challenging for me as everything is in English. I would like to know if anyone could recommend a car brand along with basic settings to start practicing drifting effectively. I've tried different cars and setups, but I haven't been able to achieve the desired results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Just curious, what is your first language? I've found it easiest to drift in the Nissan S15 Silvia and the AE86 corolla. I'm not a good driver either, but with practice I was able to drift decently in a few hours.

Last edited:
Hi I am French !! Listen, I'm going to try with the Nissan but I think it doesn't come from the car but from me 😂because LucNuke already advised me and I thank him for that but I really didn't manage to get the hang of it.

Back