Drift missiles grip racing? Say whattt??

• Thread starter Just1nn_
  • 6 comments
Australia
Launceston, Tas.
JDM_Tuning_1JS15

Yep, drift missiles having a go at grip racing. I want to try it so badly.
I honestly wouldn't mind trying this on GT6, get a few drift cars together, run comfort tyres, have atleast 300 - 400 HP and see how it goes. I understand it'd be a little harder to do with controllers, (trying to get around corners without drifting or spinning out), but it'd be quite fun. Sorry if I'm placing this in the wrong area, I was a bit unsure where to put it. :)

Whats so different from this to regular racing? The cars having terrible settings for turn in stability?

I've seen plenty of HVI videos where Kazama's D1GP S15 was used to compete with tuner cars on the Gunsai Touge in time trials...Its got 4 wheels, enough power and aero, why shouldn't it be usable in racing?

Whats so different from this to regular racing? The cars having terrible settings for turn in stability?

I've seen plenty of HVI videos where Kazama's D1GP S15 was used to compete with tuner cars on the Gunsai Touge in time trials...Its got 4 wheels, enough power and aero, why shouldn't it be usable in racing?

I understand what you mean, I'm sorry if I made it sound like this was only a new thing to happen, I just thought I'd share it as it was only recently uploaded.

...it's snowing while they're racing.

I suspect the carnage has less to do with the cars and more to do with the inclement weather.

Back