Drift Night?

United States
United States
TurboJunky34
Would anybody like to set up a drift night on a certain day of the week? I am down and I will host them if enough people want to take part. I was thinking possibly Wednesday nights? If you feel there could be a better night of the week then please let me know I am open to any advice. Also what I would like to have in this "Drift Night" is tandem runs on certain parts of a track. Not just drifting around the track to see who can get the most points. I want this to be a fun little drift meetup every week for some tandem fun. I will also save the replays and make weekly highlights of the "Drift Night" on my YouTube Channel. So if you are interested please leave your gamertag in a reply below so I can add you. My XBL Gamertag is TurboJunky34 so you can also add me since Xbox One doesn't really have a very great friend system. Anyway guys (and possibly girls) just hit me with some replies and lets get this thing going! Hope to see you guys sideways and on each others doors on "Drift Night"!

I once said somewhere (as a joke, btw) that drifting was for those who couldn't keep the car straight :lol:

Wow, was I absolutely savaged! :crazy::lol: I'm rubbish at drifting too

I too do not have the drifting gene. Those will forever be the achievements I will never be able to complete in a Forza game. Seriously, I have a large number of perfect turns, passes, and drafts, and not a single perfect drift in my driver profile.

Last edited:
Back