• 50 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

PREVIEW
img0005prevae1.jpg

no, its just that i had an entry, then i realised that i out my sig on it

DO'H!

Don't worry, sometimes I feel like I ask dumb questions. But if you don't ask, you will never know.

Another Great entry Greenie, you've got this photo thing down. I also really like your HM. :)

thanx man:tup:
iv been doin this since gt3 lol
but iv only enterd about 20 and like 4 these last weeks,
but i have alot of pics on my memory card and computer because nearly every day for ,omths i was getting new pics hahahah,
but i only use new 1s never 1s i have done before.

thanx man:tup:
iv been doin this since gt3 lol
but iv only enterd about 20 and like 4 these last weeks,
but i have alot of pics on my memory card and computer because nearly every day for ,omths i was getting new pics hahahah,
but i only use new 1s never 1s i have done before.

Thats cool, I only found out about drifting in Gran Turismo a few months ago. I would of started ages ago if I had of known.
I think the photo mode was the first thing I checked out when I first played GT4. It's a great addition.
Keep up the good work GREENIE and everyone else, got some great talent on this site. 👍

Um.. Would you consider doing donuts on a striaght drifting?
Its one wicked backfire shot, hope i could use it.

Um.. Would you consider doing donuts on a striaght drifting?
Its one wicked backfire shot, hope i could use it.

I would say no. But you could use it as an HM.

Competition Closed, good luck everyone, I'll PM GEETOWN_DRIFTER for the top 10 and close this thread when he replies.

Drift King, you picture isn't loading, I refreshed at least 5 times but still isn't there, I need it for the poll.

Sorry for the triple post, but, Drift King, you picture still isn't showing, I'm putting up the poll without your entry, but you have a spot in next weeks poll, so there may be 11 entries in it.

Closed thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back