Drift Photo Tournament -winner Announced! 12th December

BenSpecialized
DPT Drift Photo Tournament Round 5 -FINALS

WEEK 5 Photo Requirements
Track: Either SS but not in the tunnels
Car: Anything which can be purchased from a new showroom
Theme: Brightlights in the Big City - Front or rear - meaning, Headlight or tailight and it should be pretty close too (zoomed in).

AND

Track: any uphill corner
Car: Any 80's(or earlyer) FF car
Theme: UP......UP......And Sideways!

ALSO THE PHOTOS HAVE TO BE NEW AND UNIQUE, TRY FOR SOMETHING WE HAVNT SEEN!!

Deadline: saturday 3rd December

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - No Photoshop to be used at all. If I or any of the judges suspect photochopping then we reserve the right to request a “hard” copy of the image via email for inspection. You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick. I advise you to use brightness EV 0.6– 1.0 when in Photomode to make sure your pictures are not too dark (this can influence the judge’s decision). For more help on this checkout DRT2RM’s excellent Photomodetutorial

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Rules & Itinery

Bit of a change, seeing as its the final each finalist has to produce 2 photos, one from each theme. These photos will be PM'd to myself rather than the usual posted in the thread and id appreciate it if the finalists didnt disclose whos photos were whos as i want he polls to be unanimous.

At the end of the Tourney and DPT King/Queen will be crowned and you will hold that title till the next DPT King/Queen is crowned.
The DPT King/Queen can enter again to defend their crown if they like.
As judges, we will not be entering this tournament.

Finalists are;

-

vonie

lgforce

GOOD LUCK!!

PHOTO POST - This is where the photos will be displayed by me

Well there they are, the post will go up on sunday.

I will keep entries open untill saturday night incase of changes

Good looking picks guys. I think it's ironic that you swapped on who has the best picture for each category. In my opinion. :)

Right its been a long time coming and today the Winner of the Drift Photo Tournament is to be announced. Firstly id like to say thanks to everybody who helped out, entered or just took interest!

Congratulations to everybody who took part i hope to be seeing you in the next Drift Photo Tournament!!

OK........................

Second place goes to

Vonie!

Well done and you get this wondefull staff for your efforts

Sorry i couldnt get anything better but its christmass and im not exactly Mr Rich at the moment!

And the Winner

LGforce

Congratulations you get this big crown to pop on your head, Hope it fits!!

Id love to send them to you but it would cost too much and i would need them back for the next winners but please feel free to print them out and stick them on your fridge!

Well done guys!!

Spec....

Haha, nice effort ben.

Congrats LGForce.. well done.
And congrats Vonie.. good competition.

Best of luck for everyone else next competition.

Thanks to evryone who vote for me. :)
Im verry happy with the results and will be carry my crown with proud. :sly: 👍 :)

Congrats to vonie too to make it so far. :sly: 👍

Congratsulations to LGforce.

Thanks Spec for running this and for the pimp cane.
And thanks to the judges & voters.

Latest Posts

Back