Luxembourg
Luxembourg
MonGnoM
Drift Points championship hosted by the
54912C5D-49B1-4746-950C-D4BEF8BA0D97-5624-00000499D2036FC0.jpg

RULES:
the rules are pretty easy:
  • -every car is all
  • -a track is given, and you have a certain time limit to come up with a drift score.
  • -the drift will not take place in an online lobby.
  • -once you finished, take a picture of your score
  • and post it here.

POINT COUNTING SYSTEM:
  • -the winner of a round is the one who gets the most points, there are two rankings:
  • -total score, wich means the total points from all the rounds.
  • -the winner of a round gets one point, the one with the most points, will win the championship
  • -so there are two winners...

THE PRIZE:
the prize is a fully tuned Chevy Camaro RM either in monster energy drink paint, in hugger orange or in matte gray with golden rims...

TRACKLIST:
  • -Tsukuba Circuit
  • -Suzuka east
  • -Grand Valley Speedway
  • -Trial Mountain Circuit
  • -Deep Forest Raceway
  • -Haliborough Raceway, Drift Layout (Eifeltrack special for drifting)
  • -and a few Tokyo Bay drift tracks.
(I'll put the tracks from track creator up on share)

COMPETITORS:

if you are interested in this championship, please leave your PSN an dyour gtp username here!

-the Powerhouse Racing Team

How about, you stop being a wuss and try tandem instead of using GT5's horrid "points" system.

+ To be fair I don't think anybody who is actually into drifting is bothered about some american racing car as a prize.

How about, you stop being a wuss and try tandem instead of using GT5's horrid "points" system.

+ To be fair I don't think anybody who is actually into drifting is bothered about some american racing car as a prize.

Straight to the point homie ! 👍

I'll be frank my friend, people around here don't give two hoots about drift points.

The system is horrendously broken, the more dangerous your drift the less score you get.

I wish you the best of luck but I simply can't see it working in this community.

More Americans need to drift. Ive been drifting for about 4 months and been #1 in USA unrestricted drift for 3 months. That shouldn't happen! I am NOT an elite drifter I just found an elite tune. If an elite American drifter with my elite tune drifts USA could be #1 in unrestricted drift too. I'll admit the points system is not great but more Americans need to drift
USA!

More Americans need to drift. Ive been drifting for about 4 months and been #1 in USA unrestricted drift for 3 months. That shouldn't happen! I am NOT an elite drifter I just found an elite tune. If an elite American drifter with my elite tune drifts USA could be #1 in unrestricted drift too. I'll admit the points system is not great but more Americans need to drift
USA!

I'm sorry, but what does this have to do with the OP's championship?

On-topic: the idea is not bad, but most of the drifters on GTplanet are not interested in points drifting system of gt5. The regular comps with a judging system and tandem battles is way more popular.

Most people I know wouldn't score any points as they get too much angle for the points system lol.

Back