Drift Practice at Suzuka

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaNTi iTNaS
  • 16 comments
  • 1,686 views
Messages
182
Messages
SAN-Tee
Messages
SaNTi iTNaS
Last night while waiting for the servers to come back up, which never happened, I decided to hit up some single player and work on my drifting. Went to Suzuka in the Tuned Cappuccino. Got a few decent drifts, but nothing major. Check it out, let me know what you think.

 
That was a good video... what was the song used ? I really liked it
 
👍

I cant make goood looking drifts as the controller cant control the front wheels without having to tap countersteer...

I need a wheel :scared:
 
That was a good video... what was the song used ? I really liked it

The song is called Instrumental, By Lupe Fiasco from the Food and liquor album.
 
👍

I cant make goood looking drifts as the controller cant control the front wheels without having to tap countersteer...

I need a wheel :scared:

you need to train your thumb to adjust the stick for countersteer as your angle increases or decreases its really easy
 
you need to train your thumb to adjust the stick for countersteer as your angle increases or decreases its really easy

It's a skill that seems impossible at first, but you quickly realise its actually not so hard, it eventuallybecomes completely natural.
 
you need to train your thumb to adjust the stick for countersteer as your angle increases or decreases its really easy

I had that in mind but never really trained with it.
 
I have a better idea for you,
GO BUY A WHEEL NOW!!
:)

hmmm I do have £160 lying on the floor... :dopey:
Id need to thikn about what to use as cockpit...

Great advice there 👍
 
hmmm I do have £160 lying on the floor... :dopey:
Id need to thikn about what to use as cockpit...

Great advice there 👍

Yo,

Once you have your wheel, spend a few more $$ and get yourself a decent
cockpit setup.. Here's a pic of mine made of MDF wood. Not too difficult to construct but will definately enhance your GT5P experience.

Cheers.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00764-sm.jpg
    DSC00764-sm.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00767-sm.jpg
    DSC00767-sm.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 32
Yo,

Once you have your wheel, spend a few more $$ and get yourself a decent
cockpit setup.. Here's a pic of mine made of MDF wood. Not too difficult to construct but will definately enhance your GT5P experience.

Cheers.

Im gonna kill for one of those :P
And it will be you!!!

Anyways how much for the seat?
 
lol... the setup's not as cool as some of the other GTP members but it does the job... I got the seat off eBay here in Australia for A$50 (shipping was another A$50!!!). So, all up, the rig costs me approx A$150 with the MDF boards, bolts, nuts, etc... excluding the G25. I think for that price, you can probably get a "Playseat" or something similar in the UK. Good luck with your hunting...

Cheers.

p/s: I've kinda managed to get used to the new physics & G25 settings and will be ready to hop back into online drifting... see ya online!
 
Drifting with the controller is so much easier, I usually use the controller when its late at night and im not very alert. I have a g25
 
not bad drifting man, nice song to.
 
OK do't kill me with this next statement, but I can;t drift for $hit.
Do you have to adjust settings as in brakes, etc?
I have a GT wheel and I use the controller mostly due to pulling out the wheel, etc.
Any help in drifting is greatly appreciated.
I have a decent selection of cars, but would like some direction on drifting settings, car choice, etc.

Thanks,
Nap:scared:
 
👍

I cant make goood looking drifts as the controller cant control the front wheels without having to tap countersteer...

I need a wheel :scared:

just the non syle of it killing you???

sure that front tire looks ugly wigglin back and forth but clean drifts are clean drifts

i just dont wanna hold a digital camera at my tv and ddont quite uderstand how captue cards work, where to get one, or how much they cost.

help??
 
Back