Drift room up for the next few hours

roomisonfire
PSN ID: roomisonfire
Room Name: drift practice 4 all
Room ID: 1472-6118-3701-4253-3668

Come have some fun, track right now is set to Indy Road Course.

Those room IDs are more complex than many security/registration codes on software and the like. Scary.

yeah but i checked checked and checked again... and found many mistakes :L

i think they were maybe a bit optimistic with the amount of games they would have going at any one time :L

Room closing at 8:30 EDT. Thanks to everyone who made it in, I'll hopefully be doing this on a semi regular basis, maybe at least a couple times a week.

yeah but i checked checked and checked again... and found many mistakes :L

i think they were maybe a bit optimistic with the amount of games they would have going at any one time :L

Hopefully everything will be optimized in the coming months after the chaos dies down.

Hopefully everything will be optimized in the coming months after the chaos dies down.

yeah maybe even see a few new things unlocked/ patched in to the game like the youtube uploader i was hearing about would be nice to se but as i seen somewhere else it would be time consuming uploading from the PS3 so maybe not practical but hope to see the disconnected from servers allot less happens every game :(

yeah maybe even see a few new things unlocked/ patched in to the game like the youtube uploader i was hearing about would be nice to se but as i seen somewhere else it would be time consuming uploading from the PS3 so maybe not practical but hope to see the disconnected from servers allot less happens every game :(

I think I read that the upload feature was scratched due to hardware memory issues but I may be wrong. At the very least online play should br optimized. What sense is there in having 16 players if only 8 can play lag-free? I bet frame rate, smoke effects, and other visual aspects are extremely nerfed with more than a couple drivers on-screen.

I think I read that the upload feature was scratched due to hardware memory issues but I may be wrong. At the very least online play should br optimized. What sense is there in having 16 players if only 8 can play lag-free? I bet frame rate, smoke effects, and other visual aspects are extremely nerfed with more than a couple drivers on-screen.

the latest update was actually doubling the servers capacity from half mill to 1 mill simultaneous users online im sure i read somewhere which realy did make a difference to load times, the first day of the game beeing out was awful how slow load times were online multi and single player was also effected if you signed online but when the servers were increased it smoothed things out a bit still a bit touch every now and then though

Back