Drift setup

Messages
5
I'm needing help on a drift tune for a 2002 rx-7 I've tried multiple times to get it right I just seem to not be able to it would really help if someone could give me a setup that works
 
Since tuning is driver specific, it people here can simply start you off and give you tips. If you're using a wheel, my approach would be, from stock, lose all the weight, all drivetrain parts, intake and exhaust parts, fully customized suspension. stiffen the rear axle with positive toe angle. Increase front brake balance value 1-3 more than the rear. This tends to be my approach to all cars. With this set up, you can initiate and stabilize drifts with the brakes. You'll get a lot of nose dive which explains the reaction when braking. The positive toe angle gives you more oversteer (really subtle) using the throttle.
 
I'm needing help on a drift tune for a 2002 rx-7 I've tried multiple times to get it right I just seem to not be able to it would really help if someone could give me a setup that works

The standard one or premium?
 
My opinion? Sell it and buy the '91 version. SO much better car :D
 
I would like to help because I'm a drifter but my ps3 not working
 
Back