drift team wanted

• Thread starter ih685xl
  • 7 comments
You put your phone number up, on the internet? Really? I can kind of understand putting it on GTP, but YouTube? That's borderline insanity.

Saying you're "too good" for your previous team is basically the definition of gloating. Why would any team on this community want to recruit someone with such a blatantly biter and "holier than thou" attitude?

And that video.... The drifting isn't bad, but is in absolutely no way particularly fantastic. For one thing you're doing it by yourself in drift trial mode. Also, you tend to break drift quite often and travel extremely fast, which indicates you're not using CH or even CM tyres. Which is fantastic, good for you, but it's nothing compared to running a close tandem, with decent angle which are abilities 99% of teams look for. Dig around the drift video section of this forum and you'll see what really talented drifters are capable of.

One more thing... Your rate of breathing disturbs me to some degree :nervous:

Last edited:
Dude; keep the camera abit further from your lungs... I quit watching the video cause i felt like was being prank called by some heavy breather troll...

While it costs a bit more effort from your side; look into the teamthreads and check if they are reqruiting.

By the way; Had a chat with your mum; thanks for the phone number..
Not very wise to post that in a public forum...

EDIT: lol; even Youtube? Your mum will be getting a lot calls i guess..

Dude; keep the camera abit further from your lungs... I quit watching the video cause i felt like was being prank called by some heavy breather troll...

While it costs a bit more effort from your side; look into the teamthreads and check if they are reqruiting.

By the way; Had a chat with your mum; thanks for the phone number..
Not very wise to post that in a public forum...

EDIT: lol; even Youtube? Your mum will be getting a lot calls i guess..

sorry my mic is senstive

1. Your drifting isn't terrible, but it isn't great. It looks like you rush too much.
2.Phone number + internet = .... Well, work it out for yourself.
Finally drifting isn't all about being in a team, it is about having fun and practicing new techniques in my opinion. If you want to be in a team check the 'Drifting Teams and Meets' thread to see if any are recruiting. Or just drift with a few members and eventually, even if it takes months, you will start to be noticed.

And one tip, saying you were 'too good' isn't a good way to earn some respect... Just think what you would feel like if a team kicked you out because they said they were too good for you.:dopey:

Other than this, Good luck from Team-SKIDMARX.

1. Your drifting isn't terrible, but it isn't great. It looks like you rush too much.
2.Phone number + internet = .... Well, work it out for yourself.
Finally drifting isn't all about being in a team, it is about having fun and practicing new techniques in my opinion. If you want to be in a team check the 'Drifting Teams and Meets' thread to see if any are recruiting. Or just drift with a few members and eventually, even if it takes months, you will start to be noticed.

And one tip, saying you were 'too good' isn't a good way to earn some respect... Just think what you would feel like if a team kicked you out because they said they were too good for you.:dopey:

Other than this, Good luck from Team-SKIDMARX.

thanks for the tip but my other team had the most anoying host he would think drifting was the same as wheelspining

Back