Drift Teams...

• Thread starter DarkStal2
  • 18 comments
DarkStal2
So being that GT5 is about to be realeased soon I hope you guys are starting up some drift teams and crews....Me and a couple of buddies online just started one up: L2D Crew Live to Drift, in preperation for GT5...Hopefully there will be some tournaments and what not and a league setup if theres enough followers...My psn is DarkStal2 the "L" just lowercase...Better start practicing yall tandem skills =) Happy Drifting!

Yea man! L2D! Drifting last night was fun. We are becoming more consistant! If anyone wants to drift just hit us up and we we'll make it happen. last night we had 4 or 5 people drifting together and it was pretty cool. I'm about to get off work, head home and do it again.

psn: jay-KIRB

Last edited:
Add me up on PSN, rofajole . We have this PSN chat room with so many drifters and varied teams, you guys should really join us.

We are an NTSC team...I'm from NJ as well..My 3 other teamate are in the Western USA...Hopefully talks of a website page will be in the works shortly =) PM for more info!And I think we will stick to our Team...Feel free to join us when we session!PM for times

Hey guys i'm new to tandem drifting but drifting itself isn't. Been drifting by myself for about a month now and its boring. Got the drifting parts down just need to tandem to sharpen my skills for the much anticipated GT5 in November. I am adding all of you who posted there psn name. Murderousintents. Yea its not a drifting name its my Call of Duty name. Hope to drift with you guys in the near future!:dopey:

yea i wanna know also wats going on with teams on GT5. Im coming from FM3 and ive been playing Forza since i was 16 so im no stranger to teams and battles. Ive been on about 7-8 teams on Forza(started up 2 of them). Also im hella good on Forza so adjusting to GT5 shouldnt be hard. also im a wheel drifter(when the game gets relesed)

People who play FM3 may have heard or seen SFX (SlideFX) around, alot of us are coming over onto GT5 and plan to carry on the team over here

yea i wanna know also wats going on with teams on GT5. Im coming from FM3 and ive been playing Forza since i was 16 so im no stranger to teams and battles. Ive been on about 7-8 teams on Forza(started up 2 of them). Also im hella good on Forza so adjusting to GT5 shouldnt be hard. also im a wheel drifter(when the game gets relesed)
Don't think you're gonna be just pulling the e-brake and sliding on ice like FM3, that physics for drift is way over exaggerated and quite frankly garbage:crazy:

People who play FM3 may have heard or seen SFX (SlideFX) around, alot of us are coming over onto GT5 and plan to carry on the team over here

Damn right we are, cant wait, im gettin sick of forza! Really lookin forward to startin a fresh on here.

I really wanna make a team thread :)

I'm getting back on prologue soon, in week or so. To make my rusty skills work again :P I'm a PAL drifter and my psn is HulaG so all of you who drift please add me on!!

Hey all.
add me if you wanna slide.
psn: dorihako
or
slideSQUAD-AE71

and remember once we get GT5 no more pal ntsc problems.
So it doesnt really matter.

Hey guys i have been drifting on gt5 for about 2 months now. I desperatly need a team to drift with because solo drifting is getting boring!! my psn is rogue_gamer69 add me or pm me and we will drift it up thanks guys

Pretty much the same as roguedrifter. Been drifting cars since playing Forza 2, then switched to the PS3 the year before GT5 came out. MUCH better. :P I'd like to try and join a team. PSN ID is AxL5000. Let me know.

Back