Drift tune Audi quattro pikes peak.

France
Usa
Yeah yeah i know , im also not really a fan of 4wd drifting BUT its an audi s1 quattro do i need to say more:P

Any way does anyone has a drifttune for this car , tuning is really not my thing i useally drop the gear the car put the gear ratios i bit higher and thats is.
But i would like to drift with this car so if anyone can help me its very appreciated;)

Or for the rally one is i think also good.

Last edited:
1: slap on Comfort Hard tyres and the mid-range turbo (for low-end torque to spin teh tyres)
2: tighten the rear differential (60/60/60), loosen the front diff (5/5/5)
3: reduce that pesky downforce to a minimum (if you aren't fussed about speed)
4: set the torque distribution to put as much as possible to the rear wheels
5: make sure the rear suspension is stiffer than the front
6: rear toe-in, camber on the front
7: ???
8: profit/drift car

1: slap on Comfort Hard tyres and the mid-range turbo (for low-end torque to spin teh tyres)
2: tighten the rear differential (60/60/60), loosen the front diff (5/5/5) - aah i used to set to 606060 aswell ty
3: reduce that pesky downforce to a minimum (if you aren't fussed about speed) -so it wil go faster if im right?
4: set the torque distribution to put as much as possible to the rear wheels - yeah this one i knew ;)
5: make sure the rear suspension is stiffer than the front - so i adjust the rear or the front then?
6: rear toe-in, camber on the front - oke
7: ???
8: profit/drift car

Oke thank you im gonna try this

Btw can i drop the car or does this gonna effect the drift handling negative?

Oke thank you im gonna try this

Btw can i drop the car or does this gonna effect the drift handling negative?
Slammed cars don't have that much suspension travel making drifting harder for lower cars. It will affect negatively to drop it all the way.

Back