drift tunes? some cars driving me crazy!

xdemoncamberx
porschedrifter
Ok, so I had a pretty good drift tune formula that I've been using and tweaking since GT3, which up until GTS has worked great. Like many, I could make basically any car drift perfectly that I tuned. Then comes GTS...

Some cars refuse to drift, no matter what I dial in, moreso, they seem to be not even reacting to any differential settings I do.

Has anyone else noticed this?
So, what have you found works best for you in terms of diff settings and suspension?

Ok, so I had a pretty good drift tune formula that I've been using and tweaking since GT3, which up until GTS has worked great. Like many, I could make basically any car drift perfectly that I tuned. Then comes GTS...

Some cars refuse to drift, no matter what I dial in, moreso, they seem to be not even reacting to any differential settings I do.

Has anyone else noticed this?
So, what have you found works best for you in terms of diff settings and suspension?
Diff setting I use 60,60,20 Suspension Is On stock Settings.

Yeah where is all the drift guys ? I have not spent much time tuning but still.... i normally can feel out a car and make it work well. way less angel in this game I am afraid.

When you are on the "DRIFT" tune what is that even doing to your car really. Anyone know?

the only "Drifting lobbies" ive seen on online, are in reigons nowhere close to myself.
honestly, i think drifting in GTS is not really worth it imo.

Basically the only thing I mess with the the differential settings, usually much higher than I run in a regular car, and I play with the torque split on the 4WD cars. I run 50:50 quite a bit, and vary it during the race itself.

Back