Drifters Race Day - DRD | Presented by: DROPFIVE Motorsports

• Thread starter Tetsu_X
  • 16 comments
United States
Florida
Tetsu-Drop5
DROPFIVE Motorsports proudly presents the Drifters Race Day event!

beo6V5I.png

The Event:

This is something new, never done before among the drifting community, an idea to bring fun, and obviously, friendly competition besides the drifting scene that we all are so used to. So basically, this event consists in one race, with about one hour duration, in one single day, with a few selected and balanced cars.

Regulations and Rules:

* Every subscribed team can only send 3 drivers, no more.
* Every driver MUST use their respective team colors.
* Every car MUST have a racing number, chosen on the subscription.
* Only cars from the Car List are allowed.
* Every Team must use 3 different cars. A team with 2 Hondas, for example, will be disqualified
* Every cars must follow the restrictions, if it says 1000kg, every cars must have 1000kg, no more or less.
* Penalty on the race is turned off.
* Damage is turned on. (Light)
* It's is recommended that every driver saves the replay after the race is over.
* Drivers caught cheating, crashing on porpouse or doing anything anti-fair racing will be disqualified and will not score any point.
* 2 point boards: Team points (Addition of the 3 drivers) and Driver points (Individual).
* To request an avaliation of any driver's action, send a PSN message to any DROP5 member, saying the correct time in the replay, so we can look and apply fair penalties if necessary. (Point loss or disqualifying).
* Drivers have till Monday (Spetember, 15th) to request their penalty avaliation.
* Once the race starts, you can't quit. If you want to retire from the race, park your car on the pit lane and wait for the race end. Otherwise you will cause a 20 point loss penalty for your team.
* ABS: on
* Skid Recovery Force: Off
* TCS: off
* ASM: off
* Tire wear: Fast

Car List and Restrictions:

* Mazda Demio Sport '10
* Honda Fit RS '10
* Nissan March 12SR '07
* Suzuki Swift Sport '07
* Toyota Vitz F '12
* Toyota Vitz 1.5 RS '07

* Sport Hard tires
* 950kg and 425PP

Track:

* Twin Ring Motegi
* Start at 5:00am
* Time progression: 10
* Grip: Real
* 1 hour racing
* Weather changeability: 1

Scoring system:

* 1st - 20 points
* 2nd - 18 points
* 3rd - 16 points
* 4th - 14 points
* 5th - 12 points
* 6th - 11 points
* 7th - 10 points
* 8th - 9 points
* 9th - 8 points
* 10th - 7 points
* 11th - 6 points
* 12th - 5 points
* 13th - 4 points
* 14th - 3 points
* 15th - 2 points
* 16th - 1 point

* Spreadsheet

September, 13th - 18:30 MST

m0qJXJQ.png

Last edited:
We know this is the Drift Team & Meets section. This event was created for Drift teams and drifters. As it says, it is just for fun, and something different for the drifting community.

So, since this is an event, a meet, for drifters, the place seems appropriate. Even it being a race (between drifters).

A few things i would like to get straight:
1. Will there be qualifying?
2. Are we required to do pit stops if so how many?
3. Are we going off the GTP OLR, if so that would be great if you linked it here for everyone to see.

ill sign up. but im gonna use my SNAIL colors

Cool! Though, we recommend you to use your team's color. And about that, would be better, though not necessary, if your find other 2 drivers from RSM, otherwise the RSM team would be in disvantage on the Team scoreboard.

You can use your own colors if you're racing alone... by yourself. Or people without a team, like Naruto can find a friend and make a team only for this race, so theyboth use same colors and etc... lol

See, the whole thing is more about group racing, teams, acting together to do something fun and different. If everyone use their own colors and do their own things, why make it a "team race" after all?

A few things i would like to get straight:
1. Will there be qualifying?
2. Are we required to do pit stops if so how many?
3. Are we going off the GTP OLR, if so that would be great if you linked it here for everyone to see.

Good questions. Yes, there will be qualifying... that is something i will test untill the race day. About the pit stops, i don't know if Sport Hard tires can last 1 hour of racing on tire wear being on fast...

What is GTP OLR? Lol

Edit: Naruto or Blue, you guys picked the same racing number, out of 99 possible. Which one are going to change? Tell me here and we will it on the spreadsheet.

Appreciate the attention.

Cool! Though, we recommend you to use your team's color. And about that, would be better, though not necessary, if your find other 2 drivers from RSM, otherwise the RSM team would be in disvantage on the Team scoreboard.

You can use your own colors if you're racing alone... by yourself. Or people without a team, like Naruto can find a friend and make a team only for this race, so theyboth use same colors and etc... lol

See, the whole thing is more about group racing, teams, acting together to do something fun and different. If everyone use their own colors and do their own things, why make it a "team race" after all?

Good questions. Yes, there will be qualifying... that is something i will test untill the race day. About the pit stops, i don't know if Sport Hard tires can last 1 hour of racing on tire wear being on fast...

What is GTP OLR? Lol

Edit: Naruto or Blue, you guys picked the same racing number, out of 99 possible. Which one are going to change? Tell me here and we will it on the spreadsheet.

im racing by myself so im keeping my color as is. and this is what im talking about right here. Nar said he is changing his number since i choose first.

What is GTP OLR? Lol

Okay first Just change my number to 99

Now second there are some cars that can be added to this list to spice things up more.

Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02

Toyota ist 1.55 '02

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09

Abarth Grande Punto '09

Abarth 500 '09

Renalt Sport Clio R.S. '11

Volkswagen Polo GTI '01

Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01 (Non race version)

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

Peugeot 206 S16 '99

Peugeot 206 RC '03

Peugeot 207 GTI '07

MINI COOPER '02

MINI COOPER S '02-'11

Just some cars I thought could add to get more people or have a larger variety.

Okay first Just change my number to 99

Now second there are some cars that can be added to this list to spice things up more.

Mitsubishi COLT 1.5 Sport X Version '02

Toyota ist 1.55 '02

Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09

Abarth Grande Punto '09

Abarth 500 '09

Renalt Sport Clio R.S. '11

Volkswagen Polo GTI '01

Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01 (Non race version)

Seat Ibiza Cupra '04

Peugeot 206 S16 '99

Peugeot 206 RC '03

Peugeot 207 GTI '07

MINI COOPER '02

MINI COOPER S '02-'11

Just some cars I thought could add to get more people or have a larger variety.
This will be reviewed. Thank you.

Ladies and Gents, Difters Race Day is up and running! Bring your hatchs and put your team colors on the podium!

Lobby Host: Tetsu-Drop5

Lobby ID: 1472-6399-8665-9412-2903

Lobby Name: Drifters Race Day- DRD Drop5

Sorry I couldn't make it........ Have company and he's on His PS3 playing Madden....... T__T Hopefully I can make the next one.

This will be reviewed. Thank you.

Ladies and Gents, Difters Race Day is up and running! Bring your hatchs and put your team colors on the podium!

Lobby Host: Tetsu-Drop5

Lobby ID: 1472-6399-8665-9412-2903

Lobby Name: Drifters Race Day- DRD Drop5

Lobby has been closed for no show ups.

Thank you very much and have all a good night.

Lobby has been closed for no show ups.

Thank you very much and have all a good night.
Bro I wanted to be there..... but as I said earlier that day I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it. I didn't know I was gonna have company. :/ Like litterally everything got dropped on me Friday.....

I hope this can happen again and people show up. If it wasn't for having company and having to go out last minute I would have been there lickety split. :(

Back