drifter's worries

  • Thread starter Thread starter dori
  • 9 comments
  • 432 views
Messages
199
I am a drifter i just joined this board but my PS2 messed up.:( :banghead: i keep try'n to start it but it fails over and over and over.but i was wonder'n if you guys can reccomend any sites to help me get off my slump of unhappiness. Or describe 1 of your best drifts?
 
hmm...i tried a drift at apricot hill with simulation tires for the first time with my black wrx. then on that big sweeping left turn, before the little straightaway and right hairpin, i drifted that whole thing on the first try!!
 
oh yah...welcome to gtp...add me as ur buddy if you wanna talk more about drifting
 
I drifted all the way around the super speedway with my RX-7 RS once
 
oh yes...i was gonna say that one too!!! but i was gonna wait for someone to say that one first...lolz...niice. man, there should be a drifting thread
 
i tried drifting my ZZII all the way around Tokyo R246 once, i drifted half of it and almost pulled off the big last right-hander on my first try!

that was pretty exciting :)
 
you guys are really cool. I've been drifting for a few months but never joined here.I'll add all of you if I can(not all that familiar with this system:D
 
You eventually get it. I got it on my second try. Some people have their 'Pet' car, the car that they always seem to drift the best in. You'll find your soon...
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
You eventually get it. I got it on my second try. Some people have their 'Pet' car, the car that they always seem to drift the best in. You'll find your soon...

Yes you do...
my fave a red S13 silvia anywhere just fitted sim tyres to it so its been a learing experience all over again
...FANTASTIC:D
<---------- and check out my avatar
GTConcept GTR
Ill let you guys guess the track:D
 
Back