Drifting a RX-7 FC

• Thread starter BradP
  • 2 comments
Is it just me or is it really tough to get the back end to swing out with the FC? :confused: I've been doing time trials on Dragon Range last night and this morning with a couple different cars. The R32, S14, FC, and FD. I can drift all of these decently, and i'm sure with practice it'll just get easier, but when I use the FC it just seems impossible to get it sideways. I tried locking the LSD but it didn't really make a big difference. It's probably just my lack of skill and practice, but does anyone else find it tough?

BradP
Is it just me or is it really tough to get the back end to swing out with the FC? :confused: I've been doing time trials on Dragon Range last night and this morning with a couple different cars. The R32, S14, FC, and FD. I can drift all of these decently, and i'm sure with practice it'll just get easier, but when I use the FC it just seems impossible to get it sideways. I tried locking the LSD but it didn't really make a big difference. It's probably just my lack of skill and practice, but does anyone else find it tough?

Yes i know what u mean. ive only tried the fc a couple of tries and i figured u should use the hand brake to put the car sideways (stock). if u dont want to use the hand brake, use feint drifting. just practice and you'll figure it out

Back