Not open for further replies.

Ellis

THE Nutter
Premium
England
Morecambe, Lanc
ellisnutt
Hi there,

In my personal opinion i think Rally cars are the best for drifting, They are so easy to hold a slide with and they look good aswell. And dont get me started on the sound they make. Now i know a lot of people do not like AWD cars for drifiting as they are classed as "amateurish" but in my opinion i think they are the best. And while RWD cars end up spinning in cirlces we AWD drivers slide on.

Then again RWD cars are very good, RX-7s, Fairlady Z's are incredible, There ability to get a slide going and drift around a tight bend is amazing. So basically anything goes

What i plan on doing is finding someone with some recording equipment and getting some of these cars videod doing some amazing drifting.

Now as for tracks that will be used i will use a variety, Considering what you want and what is a good track for drifting, Now personally i have made some tokyo kart tracks that range in difficulty and width to sharpen my skills and challenge some of the best drifters. But also while in my lobbies we will use tracks such as toscana, tuskuba, trial mountain, cota D'azur, fuji speeday, indionapolis road course etc etc. All these will suit different drifting styles and help sharpen your skills. So if you do Add me on PSN " ellisnutt " what you will be joining isnt a team. What you will be joining is more of a practice in which we sharpen our skills and become amazing drifters.

Now in these lobbies i will not tolerate: Abusive language, douche bags, excessivly loud music playing down the mic (its just annoying), Ramming, and people who cannot drift in the slightest. It just gets in the way of people who want to. Also English speaking is a must have as it just makes it easy, a good connection as lag is a pain.

i know theres a lot of rules there but they are simple enough and it makes the experience a lot easier for people.

Also consider i wont always be drifint so if you join me i may not be drifting as i like a good race as much as anybody.

Thank you for reading my essay of a thread and add " ellisnutt " if you have any questions or if you just fancy a good drift :)

Look forward to hearing from people

ellisnutt

Check the rest of this forum and you'll see that kinda nobody will agree with you

Hi there,
In my personal opinion i think Rally cars are the best for drifting, They are so easy to hold a slide with and they look good aswell. And dont get me started on the sound they make. Now i know a lot of people do not like AWD cars for drifiting as they are classed as "amateurish" but in my opinion i think they are the best. And while RWD cars end up spinning in cirlces we AWD drivers slide on.

Sorry but this IS the proof that these cars are amateurish...

You are totaly wrong. You actually described awd drifting as amaturish. You said it was so easy to drift.
And if you see people spinning out in rwd cars their noobs. Did you ever see the video's around here? Obviously not cause we dont spin out all the time.

Refreshing to know that my opinions are badly taken.
Its just my personal opinion. And i acknowledge i was wrong saying that RWD cars spin all the time. My bad, but in certain curcumstances i feel AWD is better, whether it suits my drifting style better i dont know and i know i contrdicted my self earlier. which was silly.

Il just have to re write the post to make it better :L

not here not now. search for the qestions as opposed to just posting, i expect this to either be locked/deleted soonish or turn into a civil war..

I can bet any money, that if you practice rwd drifting and start getting better, ie, able to do a drift, it will feel more rewarding and you WILL enjoy it better.

^ i will try. iv just always used them.

sorry to pee people off with this post i regret expressing my opinions. :)

^ i will try. iv just always used them.

sorry to pee people off with this post i regret expressing my opinions. :)

as this is your first thread/post on gt planet and instead of heading to the general chat/ introduce yourself or maybe even the GT series sub forums, but instead you have headed straight for the drifting teams and events forum (not even to the actual drifting forum ill add) and deliberately posted a hostile subject, one which does not go down well on here, as it a root of arguements, bans and mute. your oppinion is welcome, but done come in here shouting from the roofs that AWD is best when 98% of people in this sub-forum will not agree with you.

i am new to this and sorry for the inconvenience. If there is way to delete this forum PLEASE let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back