Drifting Bob

  • Thread starter Thread starter Smilenator
  • 4 comments
  • 541 views
Messages
218
England
England
Messages
Smilenator
Does anyone elses Bob seem to spend a lot of time drifting your cars in races if the bar is above halfway up?
Mine does it all the time, but still wins, although I am a bit worried about what it will do to the tyres in endurance races.
But the worst thing is that he is a least as good as me.
 
Early on my B-spec drivers did a lot of drifting. They are definitely better at it than me.
 
Saw him drifting on Indy, 20 laps, for the first time.. but I guess he didn't want it, the wheels were just almost broken. :P But he managed to slide through the whole corners. It was amazing. :)
 
I haven't seen any of my B-spec drivers get into a true drift, but they do slide sometimes! :D I like this. Makes the race that much more exciting.

In GT4 they never slid or lost traction. They'd just understeer dumbly off-track like a numbnuts driver, and I'd be getting all :mad:
 
I think my Bob's had forty pints before getting behind the wheel. What a useless c*nt he turned out to be!
 
Back